From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 26 2015 4:24:55 pm
Desiree:

What the fuck is wrong with your head?  Do you do this silly shit just
to be annoying is your whole life experience based on trailer parks and
TV?  Come back to reality for a second, will ya?

What the fuck do you mean by "itinerary"?!?!? That is such a fucking
vague term.  Be specific, you fucking idiot!  You're wasting my time
with all this stupid back and forth.  You pretend like you give a shit
about G*****'s safety, demanding I provide an "itinerary" and that I
keep on me documents to establish I'm someone I'm not - and the other
364 days out of the year you don't put an ounce of interest into what's
going on with him.  Stop being such a fucking tool!

Just shut the fuck up and be a normal person or just fucking go away.  I
don't need your stupid shit and I have better things to do than try to
jump through your hoops for your amusement.  You're just a fucking
twit.  There is no documentation identifying me as Richard and you
know it.  That deportation document is meaningless since the government
has admitted that I'm not that person.  What the FUCK is wrong with you?

And don't go telling G***** that the reason he can't come to visit is
because I didn't meet your "reasonable requirements".  Your requirements
are moronic and impossible to meet because they keep changing.

I'm done with you.  Let him visit or don't, it's your problem.  He and I
both know that you have 100% of the authority to allow him to visit and
that it is entirely on you - not me.  He turns 16 in less than a year
and a half and I'm pretty sure when that day arrives he's going to say
"Fuck you!" and that will be the last you hear of him.

Good day,