From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 26 2015 4:02:37 pm
Ricky,

That sounds like an acceptable start to me.  However, as already discussed,
I will require a full itinerary for G*****'s summer trip.  Upon my receipt
of said itinerary, I will review it in full and provide approval at such
time.

Also, please remember to keep a copy of your deportation paperwork handy as
you claim that is the only legal document in your possession identifying
you as Richard (G*****'s father).

~Desiree