From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 26 2015 11:35:53 am
Desiree:

I'm unclear - your "previous correspondence" stated that G*****
traveling to California was contingent on your express notice and
consent.  But you now seem to be saying that it is pre-authorized by you
and that you just require "full itinerary including flight and contact
information".  May you please try to be a little more clear and
consistent in your communication?

I will speak with the relevant parties in Los Angeles and get back to
you with confirmations.

1. You are correct that you are not required, not legally anyway, to
justify your decisions to me.  However, your refusal to provide a
rationale for your decisions is evidence that such decisions are
arbitrary and NOT based on rationale or on what is in G*****'s best
interests.  And child rearing (or leading, in general) arbitrarily, as
opposed to by rational consideration and democratic processes is fascist
and dictatorial.  I have been, and I believe I have now, proven that
that is your approach to raising children (if not your approach to life,
in general).

In the past, when I have attempted to implement a rule, I have always
allowed G***** the opportunity to question it's rationale and, on more
than one occasion he has pointed out that there was no logical basis for
it.  In such cases I have conceded that he was correct and the rule was
either abandoned or modified appropriately.  THAT is my approach to
raising children - and to life in general.  That is why I am a better
person than you and why G***** will always respect me, while he fears
you.  Personally, I'd rather have someone's earned respect than to have
their fear.  But that's just me.

2. I am not "failing to comply", as you put it.  I am proposing
alternatives to what you have mandated, in order to make more cost
effective travel arrangements.  Alternatives which would not affect you
in any way whatsoever because you are not the one traveling. You are
proving that you are completely unwilling to have ANY flexibility in
this matter - even though it does not affect you in any way at all.  Is
there ANY reason you can provide why G***** should not be permitted to
travel on May 28, 2015 rather than on May 24, 2015?  You're adamant
refusal to provide such indicates there is not.

As for me being the one hurting G*****, I don't see how you come to
that conclusion.  You're the one being completely inflexible on his
travel dates and only allowing him to travel on the dates that the
flights cost over $500.  How exactly am I the one hurting him?

I include G***** in correspondence because I believe in being
transparent and honest with him.  You're approach is to say one thing to
me (or to the court), then to provide G***** your fairy tale perception
of the situation - wherein you usually portray yourself as the noble,
honorable, victim.  But the way you portray things to G***** only works
if I'm never able to rebut your stories - if I never hear about what
you've told him.  Do you honestly believe that G***** and I keep
secrets from each other?

Either list, specifically, what "inflammatory and defamatory lies"
you're referring to, or stop making such vague generalizations.  You see
how I am specific when make claims about you?  That's why everyone
believes me, and ignores you.

3. What childish tantrums?  How am I being childish?  And what behavior
qualifies as a tantrum?

4. The purpose of this communication was directly and exclusively
related to G*****'s visitation.  You are the one that started being
belligerent.  Why do you keep doing that?  What is wrong with you?

5.