From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 26 2015 11:58:29 am
Let me also, clarify my position on what you call me:  The fact that I
accept your email which is addressed to my email account
(patrick@desireecapuano.com), but contains the greeting addressed to Ricky
Steve is in no way an acknowledgment that my name is Ricky Steve
(or any variation thereof).

I understand that you are just playing your usual, obtuse games and you
intend for it to be an insult.  Though, I fail to see how or why I
should be insulted.  I remember my father did the same thing about my
mother - he refused to call her by her maiden name after they had
divorced, because he said she had never actually changed her name back.
It made him feel so smug to do that.  If only he realized that to
everyone else it just made him look like an ass.

The only thing that concerns me with respect to you and my name is that
I don't want my REAL name (Patrick) to be on any of our legal
matters because that creates a publicly accessible (via the Internet)
association between you and I; and I don't want the decent (non-trashy)
people I know now to ever find out I was married to a white trash,
pothead, with tattoos and multiple children from multiple men, who
attended and actually graduated from the University of Phoenix (and even
worse, who is actually proud of graduating from the University of
Phoenix).  But, as long as you continue to insist that my name is Ricky
then I guess I don't need to worry about that.

Cheers,