From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 26 2015 11:02:51 am
Ricky Steve (so you aren't confused),

That is acceptable per my previous correspondence.  As a side note, I am
not required to justify my decisions to you for any reason at any point.  I
have told you the terms.  You may comply or not.  That is your decision.
Your failure to comply in this instance only hurts G*****.  As does your
continuing to include G***** on correspondence where you make
unfounded inflammatory, and defamatory lies despite both he and I
requesting that you do not do so.

Again, cease and desist in your childish tantrums and obsessive stalking
behavior.  There is no reason(or desire) for us to interact  directly other
than where it concerns G*****'s travel.  On that note, I await G*****'s
full itinerary per previous stipulation. That means his travel to
California as well as Vancouver.

- Desiree