From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 26 2015 9:31:37 am
Desiree:

What is the reasoning for only allowing G***** to travel on the
weekends?  He has no other commitments that would preclude travel during
the week.

G*****: You see - I told you she would start playing these games. She's
going to say that she has to work and can't take you to the airport,
which is retarded because there is no reason she has to transport you to
the airport.  You can just hop in a cab and be there on your own in a
few minutes.  She'll respond that she doesn't want you taking a cab on
your own, that you're too young.  Yet she'll let you get on a plane and
travel 1500 miles by yourself? How is that logical?  Then, she's going
to say I'm the one being difficult; she'll say "Why can he (Patrick)
just meet you on the 24th or the 30th.  Because the cost of a plane
ticket, right now, for the 24th is about $1300 whereas on the 27th it's
$150.  I think that's a perfectly reasonable justification.  In short,
G*****, I don't believe for one second that she has any intention of
following through with this.

Patrick

P.S. Desiree: Please make up your mind about my name.  Either call me
Richard or call me Patrick, but calling me Patrick when sending me legal
documents, and calling me Richard informally is kind of stupid.