Re: Mail
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 09 2015 7:38:27 pm
I would like to entertain, for a moment, a theory you alluded to in your
message - that I may have "lawfully and legally changed [my] name".

If that were the case, it would bring up one puzzling question: So?
Either way, it would mean that my legal name, at this moment, is Patrick.
I'm not certain what relevance my legal name 2, 10, or 15 years
ago would have to you.  And, either way, it doesn't change the fact that
I have a birth certificate with a name that matches my legal name, and
my date of birth.  Are you suggesting that I changed my name to another
person's who happened to have the same date of birth as me?  Isn't that
exactly what I admitted to doing back in 1993, at our family court
hearing in December 2011?  Are you suggesting that many years ago, while
living in the US, I assumed the identity of a Canadian then lived in the
US as an illegal alien; then after coming to Canada as a Canadian
citizen (according to the US and Canadian governments) I've assumed the
identity of an American so that I can live in Canada as an illegal alien?

Can you tell me even one incentive I would have for pretending to be a
US citizen living in Canada, considering that I have little to no
interest in moving back to the US?

How can you not understand why I would want to post your emails on the
Internet?  You make such wildly entertaining claims; then you defend
them as though you actually believe them.

Okay, I'm done with you for now.  I shall try to find time to update
your site soon - I want to display, prominently, on the home page, all
of the wonderfully racist things you've said in your emails about
Mexicans and blacks - right there next to your employment and contact
information.

See ya,