Re: Mail
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 09 2015 5:32:18 pm
Desiree:

So why are you so butt-hurt about this whole name/identity issue
anyway?  What difference does it make to you whether my legal name is
Richard or Patrick?  And how is it in any way relevant to you whether I
was born on US or Canadian soil, and which country I am, or am not, a
citizen of?

It seems to me that you worry way too much about what's going on in my
life and about the reality or the truth about me.  If anyone is acting
"stalker-ish" isn't it you?  You're the one contacting people, trying to
prove/disprove things about me.  And how has that been working out for
you so far?  Have you been able to find anyone to confirm that anything
you claim to believe is true?  That's a rhetorical question - I know you
haven't.

So, why don't you stop worrying about what my birth name is/was and
about what country/countries I'm a citizen of and maybe focus on trying
to be at least a minimally decent parent (from what I understand you're
doing a pretty crappy job of that...come on, grounding a child because
his grades have declined?  Yeah, that'll work (that's sarcasm - actually
all that will do is condition the child to try to figure out ways to
conceal the "unacceptable" behavior from you)).  I don't understand why
there are so many stupid parents...oh, wait, yes I do: because the
decision to have children is irrational, therefore, most parents are, by
default, irrational; and irrational people are, generally, stupid.
Therefore, people who make a deliberate and conscious decision to have
children are stupid.  Hooray for logical deductions.

Or, if you REALLY want to know the realities about me, then just hire an
investigators.  I'm not sure how much they are up here, but a decent one
in Phoenix is about $75/hour.  Considering how little you spend on your
two illegitimate children you should be able to afford that.