A letter from you
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 16 2015 11:43:15 am
Hello, Desiree.

The mail man just attempted to deliver a letter addressed from you to
"Richard (Alias: Patrick)" and since there is no one at my
address with the name, legal or otherwise, Richard; and since the
term "alias" means "a false name used to conceal one's identity; an
assumed name" (see http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/alias?s=t ),
the said letter is being returned to you.

I shall say this, yet, again, because you seem to not be comprehending
it: My true and legal name is Patrick; my legal name is NOT Richard;
there is no one at my address with the name Richard; no
matter how many times you keep referring to me as Richard it is
not going to change the reality that that is not my name.  What is your
problem?  Are you a fucking idiot or something?  You say these
ridiculous things like my ID is forged, as though you think anybody in
the world is going to believe that just because you keep saying it.  Do
you really think that a person can just make up an identity then pass
the comprehensive background checks to get a PAL and a security
clearance to work on a DOD project?  What kind of fucking silly-ass
world do you live in?

Patrick