Re: Your belief in my motives
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Sun, Feb 08 2015 10:50:08 am
Richard,

As always, every email you have sent is utterly wrong, and childish.  Don't
you have a life?  Better things to do?  In your mind are you Pinky or The
Brain?  I will assume Pinky given the evident insanity and lack of
intellect.

Your capacity for lies and cruelty really is astonishing.  Especially where
G***** is concerned.  I honestly think G***** has better things to do
with his life than read you venomous classless and baseless tantrums.  Grow
up... Seriously.

I will consistently remove G***** from these e-mail threads moving forward
as this(your obsession with me and deep psychosis) is not his burden to
bare.

P.s. U MAD BRO?!  Hahaha

~ Desiree