Re: Your belief in my motives
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Feb 08 2015 10:08:38 am
Desiree:

As always, you're making claims against me but providing no explanation
of what those claims are based on.  Therefore, they are meaningless.
Which statements I made are wrong?  And how so?  Which statements are
lies?  Which are cruel (considering that a statement which is merely
true is not cruel - it's just the truth)?

To address your inquiries about whether I have a life, or anything
better to do: No, I don't.  I've already disclosed that the singular
focus of the rest of my life is doing everything I can (within the law)
to make yours as miserable as possible.  Everything else is secondary.

Do you not believe that the gloves came off (so to say) when you filed
your reports with ICE?  Isn't everything fair game after that?  Prior to
that all of my claims against you were limited to matters which were
legitimate concerns for G*****'s welfare while in your care (drug use,
Kristopher, criminal activities, et ceters).  Are you not the one that
escalated things by filing an unfounded report with ICE, without regard
for how it might also harm other, uninvolved parties?  This is so like
you to escalate matters, then when you're in over your head you cry that
the other party is being too harsh.

The reason I include G***** in these emails is so that he can learn,
through observation, the behavioral patterns to watch for to make sure
he does not get snared, and his life ruined, by a white trash loser who
claims she does not want children, then gets pregnant and does a 180 on
him.  My purpose as his parent is to teach him, guide him, and prepare
him for life as an adult, and to help him not make the same mistakes
I've made.  Only a complete moron would have children before they have
established their career and achieved their goals.  You are the perfect
example of the kind of person we need to teach G***** to avoid.  Do you
disagree?  Do you think that G***** should get a chick pregnant at the
age of 19 then throw his life away on that?

Why do you still call me Richard?  When the BC Sheriff tried to serve
documents a couple of weeks ago, I showed my ID and they even called the
building manager to confirm whether there is a Richard living at
my address.  Your insistence on calling me by a name which is not mine,
but which you wish WAS mine, only solidifies the claim that you are
delusional.  Calling me Richard will not make me become Richard.

Cheers,
Patrick