Your belief in my motives
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Feb 07 2015 11:25:56 am
Desiree:

Let's take a moment and address the comments you've made, on numerous
occaisions, that you believe I am obsessed with you and that such
obsession stems from a sense of being emotionally hurt by you.

You do understand that people are, in general, attracted to things which
are familiar to them, right?  And when I was 26 you subconsciously
reminded me of my mother (she too was extremely trashy), and more
generally, aspects of my trashy childhood.  And although I despised my
mother and my childhood, consciously, there was still that subconscious
familiarity from you.  THAT was the attraction, at that time.
Gradually, though, over the year and a half we were together, I realized
how disgusting and deplorable trashy people and trashy behavior are, and
that I was better than that and wanted nothing further to do with it.
So, I decided we should move back to LA (knowing you didn't like it
there) because that would surely move us apart.  Sure, I've since
continued to pick up and have flings with nasty, trashy women I've met
in bars (we met in a bar, remember?), but that's all trashy women are
intended for - a one night stand, or maybe hanging out with and banging
for a few days...but then, it's time to get back to being respectable.
Come on, let's be realistic, I could never bring someone like you around
my real friends and associates - I mean: visible tattoos; community
college then University of Phoenix; a fiancé who was a meth head and is
now serving 7 years in prison for trashy crimes.  You're a walking
cliche of white trashness.

And, do you seriously see nothing wrong with what you've done?
Specifically, with the whole calling ICE to have me detained and
subsequently deported, just so you could get custody of G***** by
default?  Really?  In your mind that's a perfectly reasonable and
sensible thing to do?  And, when scheming that, did you really think
that there would be no retaliation?  Surely you don't REALLY believe
that my motives are based on a juvenile enfatuation, right?  You do
understand that I find you repulsive because you're trashy and simple
minded, right?  So, how then can you possibly believe that my current
animosity has anything to do with a desire to have an emotional bond
with you?

Let me be perfectly clear (again): My motives are based 100% on
reciprocity for your actions and how they have adversely affected
G***** and myself.  To think anything other is just plain naivity. But
I'm sure you already know that.  I'm sure your statements, claiming to
believe I desire to be in a relationship with you, is just your way of
conceding that you have no good rebutal.  The fact that your actions
have backfired on you and that things are going exceptionally well for
me now do not dimish the unscrupulousness of you and your actions.

By the way, I was right that around November you started having second
thoughts about G***** living with you, wasn't I?  Good thing I was able
to get you all worked up and spiteful so that you didn't discard him
yet.  Gotta keep you hanging in there as long as possible.

Cheers,
Patrick