Mail

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Desiree Capuano & James Pendleton
250 E. Placita Lago Del Mago
Sahuarita, AZ     85629
Tel: 520-288-8200
desiree.capuano@gmail.com
japendletonjr@gmail.com
Back to Mailbox Back to mailbox
Newer Message Newer message
Older Message Older message
Re: G*****'s Spring Break
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 29 2015 10:00:03 am
Desiree:

The number here (at *****) is 604-***-****.  Go ahead inquire about my 
skill level.  Of course, we both know you won't.

Patrick

On 2015-01-28 10:00 PM, Patrick wrote:
> You didn't hurt my feelings (assuming, for the sake of argument, that 
> "feelings" even exist).  I was in a hurry when I provided the earlier 
> response and realized later that you would probably misinterpret it 
> and say something moronic which I would correct you on, after the fact 
> (that's our usual exchange, anyway).
>
> I didn't fail to comprehend anything you had stated in your prior 
> message.  I was being proactive, anticipating what your response would be.
>
> Regarding the quality of my work: you're free to contact either my 
> current, or any of my prior supervisors, who will tell you that the 
> quality of my work is consistently exceptional.  In fact, ALL of the 
> bugs in the current product have been introduced by the team in China 
> and by one or two of the junior developers on the team in Canada.  The 
> project manager usually assigns the more complex, system and 
> architecture level issues to me.  Go ahead and call.  My current 
> supervisors are Erick Feng and Tyler Goodbrand. in fact, why don't you 
> speak with Neng Xu - the president of the Canadian office.  I'll get 
> you the number when I get to the office tomorrow.
>
> The rest of your message is your usual idiotic nonsense - claims with 
> no evidence, arguing points that have already been proven false, et 
> cetera and doesn't justify the time it would take to respond.  Have 
> you EVER had ANYTHING intelligent to say which wasn't just repeating 
> what you heard someone else say?
>
> There was no photo attached - but either way, it doesn't matter - I 
> know what I look like and I know exactly what Steve would say if 
> you sent him my picture.
>
> Please provide the definition of "tantrum" which you have used 
> repeatedly.  I suspect you are misusing it.  For such a racist, 
> immigrant hating person as yourself, you don't seem to have a very 
> good grasp of your own language.
>
> Good evening,
> Patrick
>
>
> On 01/28/2015 08:55 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>> Ricky,
>>
>> I can clearly see I hurt your(supposedly non-existent) feelings with 
>> the previous e-mail response.  Let me again clarify since you 
>> obviously can't or won't read for comprehension.
>>
>> Your rude demanding response was never a factor in the decision.  As 
>> I clearly pointed out, we already have plans for that period of 
>> time.  G***** knows this.  Therefore the answer is no.
>>
>> With such a myopic and distorted point of view coupled with a now 
>> documented inability to read and comprehend, I am truly astounded 
>> that you can maintain a technical position of any sort.  I'd assume 
>> the vast majority of bugs in the products you work on must have you 
>> to thank.  Do you pawn off the interns?  Good job.  I'll also assume 
>> you forge your own references, as that makes the most sense given 
>> your long history of lies and existing arrest for forgery/ passing 
>> bad checks.  Do you do voices when they call to speak to one of your 
>> fictitious references?  I'll assume so as well.
>>
>> As for your other immature tantrums(four by my count), all I can see 
>> is, "I'm going to lie about a bunch of stuff, fabricate details, then 
>> blame you for them because my mommy never loved me.  That is your 
>> fault too.  Please pay attention to my pathetic attempts to gain your 
>> attention."  As such, a blanket denial about everything you say being 
>> the result of your ongoing struggle with addiction to meth and other 
>> substances seems appropriate.  You are wrong as usual.
>>
>> On a bright note, I did show the photo below to your father.  He 
>> stated that while there is a striking resemblance to his son, he 
>> could not be certain this was him:
>>
>>
>>
>> Perhaps you are not as entirely full of crap as you seem to be all 
>> the time.
>>
>> As always, please go find someone or some thing to fill that gaping 
>> hole I left in your life.  It has been long enough, and is pretty 
>> pathetic at this point.  Please grow up, Richard...
>>
>>
>> ~ Desiree
>>
>> On Wednesday, January 28, 2015, Patrick > > wrote:
>>
>>     Desiree:
>>
>>     Sorry, I forgot that you're usually a little slow on matters of
>>     strategy.  I'll explain:  G*****'s visits with me are for his
>>     benefit, not mine.  Therefore, if I ask for your consent for
>>     G***** to visit at any time, I am asking for G*****, not me. 
>>     Since I am not the beneficiary of your consent then it should
>>     make no difference how I phrase the request.  If you take offense
>>     to the way a person asks for something for themselves, then of
>>     course, you are right to refuse.  However, since I am asking for
>>     G***** - not myself, your refusal based on how I presented the
>>     request means that you are refusing G***** because you are upset
>>     with me.
>>
>>     Understand now?  In other words, you would take it out on G*****
>>     because you don't like the way I asked.  Have you ever actually
>>     done ANYTHING right?  No, really, I'm serious.
>>
>>     Patrick
>>
>>
>>
>>     On 01/28/2015 10:22 AM, Patrick wrote:
>>>     Desiree:
>>>
>>>     For the record, I phrased it as a "demand" (to use your words)
>>>     deliberately, because I knew that would significantly increase
>>>     the probability that you would say no.  You're just so easy
>>>     sometimes.
>>>
>>>     Patrick
>>>
>>>
>>>     On 2015-01-28 6:41 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>>     Richard,
>>>>
>>>>     The answer to your demand (that was not a request) is no.  Let
>>>>     me repeat that since you never get it the first time.  No,
>>>>     G***** may NOT visit during his Spring Break as plans have
>>>>     already been made.
>>>>
>>>>     Reasonable visitation does not mean that I am required to jump
>>>>     whenever you snap your fingers or send G***** at every one of
>>>>     his vacations.  It is SUPPOSED to be a negotiation.  We already
>>>>     have family plans over Spring Break and G***** already knows
>>>>     this or should.
>>>>
>>>>     My behavior now is absolutely no different than before you
>>>>     declared in open court that you wished to relinquish all
>>>>     parental rights to G*****.  Another unfounded baseless
>>>>     accusation.  Good job.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>     ~ Desiree
>>>>
>>>>     On Tuesday, January 27, 2015, Patrick
>>>>     >>>     > wrote:
>>>>
>>>>         Desiree:
>>>>
>>>>         G***** told me tonight that he would like to come to
>>>>         Vancouver, to visit with me during his Spring Break, which
>>>>         runs from March 7, 2015 through March 15, 2015, but that he
>>>>         didn't think you'd agree to it.
>>>>
>>>>         I'm done with showing him what you're like when there's no
>>>>         court orders in place so we will be returning to court
>>>>         shortly.  In the meantime may you provide your written
>>>>         consent for G***** to spend his Spring Break with me in
>>>>         Vancouver?  If you decline, I will have my attorney
>>>>         schedule a hearing for the matter and we both know the
>>>>         court is going to order you to allow him to visit, being
>>>>         that he hasn't seen me since the beginning of January.
>>>>
>>>>         If I don't receive your written response by January 31,
>>>>         2015 then I'll assume you refuse consent.
>>>>
>>>>         Sincerely,
>>>>         Patrick
>>>>
>>>
>>
>