Re: G*****'s Spring Break
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 28 2015 10:17:08 pm
Desiree:

I find it curious that you focus all your efforts on trying to attack me
personally by attempting to belittle me but your claims never have
anything to do with my parenting.  Aren't all of my attacks on you about
how bad of a parent you are?

And why is it that I always provide specific examples and explanations
to backup my claims about you but you never do that for your claims
about me?

And why do you keep trying to insult me with the same tired remarks that
so far have failed to have any effect (e.g. calling me a compulsive
liar, saying I'm not a US citizen, questioning my intellect, calling me
Richard or Ricky, et cetera)?

You're starting to seem kind of impotent.