Re: G*****'s Spring Break
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 28 2015 10:00:06 pm
You didn't hurt my feelings (assuming, for the sake of argument, that
"feelings" even exist).  I was in a hurry when I provided the earlier
response and realized later that you would probably misinterpret it and
say something moronic which I would correct you on, after the fact
(that's our usual exchange, anyway).

I didn't fail to comprehend anything you had stated in your prior
message.  I was being proactive, anticipating what your response would be.

Regarding the quality of my work: you're free to contact either my
current, or any of my prior supervisors, who will tell you that the
quality of my work is consistently exceptional.  In fact, ALL of the
bugs in the current product have been introduced by the team in China
and by one or two of the junior developers on the team in Canada.  The
project manager usually assigns the more complex, system and
architecture level issues to me.  Go ahead and call.  My current
supervisors are Erick Feng and Tyler Goodbrand.  in fact, why don't you
speak with Neng Xu - the president of the Canadian office.  I'll get you
the number when I get to the office tomorrow.

The rest of your message is your usual idiotic nonsense - claims with no
evidence, arguing points that have already been proven false, et cetera
and doesn't justify the time it would take to respond.  Have you EVER
had ANYTHING intelligent to say which wasn't just repeating what you
heard someone else say?

There was no photo attached - but either way, it doesn't matter - I know
what I look like and I know exactly what Steve would say if you
sent him my picture.

Please provide the definition of "tantrum" which you have used
repeatedly.  I suspect you are misusing it.  For such a racist,
immigrant hating person as yourself, you don't seem to have a very good
grasp of your own language.

Good evening,