Mail

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Desiree Capuano & James Pendleton
250 E. Placita Lago Del Mago
Sahuarita, AZ     85629
Tel: 520-288-8200
desiree.capuano@gmail.com
japendletonjr@gmail.com
Back to Mailbox Back to mailbox
Newer Message Newer message
Older Message Older message
Re: G*****'s Spring Break
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 28 2015 9:55:28 pm
Ricky,

I can clearly see I hurt your(supposedly non-existent) feelings with the
previous e-mail response.  Let me again clarify since you obviously can't
or won't read for comprehension.

Your rude demanding response was never a factor in the decision.  As I
clearly pointed out, we already have plans for that period of time.
G***** knows this.  Therefore the answer is no.

With such a myopic and distorted point of view coupled with a now
documented inability to read and comprehend, I am truly astounded that you
can maintain a technical position of any sort.  I'd assume the vast
majority of bugs in the products you work on must have you to thank.  Do
you pawn off the interns?  Good job.  I'll also assume you forge your own
references, as that makes the most sense given your long history of lies
and existing arrest for forgery/ passing bad checks.  Do you do voices when
they call to speak to one of your fictitious references?  I'll assume so as
well.

As for your other immature tantrums(four by my count), all I can see is,
"I'm going to lie about a bunch of stuff, fabricate details, then blame you
for them because my mommy never loved me.  That is your fault too.  Please
pay attention to my pathetic attempts to gain your attention."  As such, a
blanket denial about everything you say being the result of your ongoing
struggle with addiction to meth and other substances seems appropriate.
You are wrong as usual.

On a bright note, I did show the photo below to your father.  He stated
that while there is a striking resemblance to his son, he could not be
certain this was him:



Perhaps you are not as entirely full of crap as you seem to be all the time.

As always, please go find someone or some thing to fill that gaping hole I
left in your life.  It has been long enough, and is pretty pathetic at this
point.  Please grow up, Richard...


~ Desiree

On Wednesday, January 28, 2015, Patrick 
wrote:

>  Desiree:
>
> Sorry, I forgot that you're usually a little slow on matters of strategy.
> I'll explain:  G*****'s visits with me are for his benefit, not mine.
> Therefore, if I ask for your consent for G***** to visit at any time, I am
> asking for G*****, not me.  Since I am not the beneficiary of your consent
> then it should make no difference how I phrase the request.  If you take
> offense to the way a person asks for something for themselves, then of
> course, you are right to refuse.  However, since I am asking for G***** -
> not myself, your refusal based on how I presented the request means that
> you are refusing G***** because you are upset with me.
>
> Understand now?  In other words, you would take it out on G***** because
> you don't like the way I asked.  Have you ever actually done ANYTHING
> right?  No, really, I'm serious.
>
> Patrick
>
>
>
> On 01/28/2015 10:22 AM, Patrick wrote:
>
> Desiree:
>
> For the record, I phrased it as a "demand" (to use your words)
> deliberately, because I knew that would significantly increase the
> probability that you would say no.  You're just so easy sometimes.
>
> Patrick
>
>
> On 2015-01-28 6:41 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>
> Richard,
>
>  The answer to your demand (that was not a request) is no.  Let me repeat
> that since you never get it the first time.  No, G***** may NOT visit
> during his Spring Break as plans have already been made.
>
>  Reasonable visitation does not mean that I am required to jump whenever
> you snap your fingers or send G***** at every one of his vacations.  It is
> SUPPOSED to be a negotiation.  We already have family plans over Spring
> Break and G***** already knows this or should.
>
>  My behavior now is absolutely no different than before you declared in
> open court that you wished to relinquish all parental rights to G*****.
> Another unfounded baseless accusation.  Good job.
>
>
>  ~ Desiree
>
> On Tuesday, January 27, 2015, Patrick  > wrote:
>
>> Desiree:
>>
>> G***** told me tonight that he would like to come to Vancouver, to visit
>> with me during his Spring Break, which runs from March 7, 2015 through
>> March 15, 2015, but that he didn't think you'd agree to it.
>>
>> I'm done with showing him what you're like when there's no court orders
>> in place so we will be returning to court shortly.  In the meantime may you
>> provide your written consent for G***** to spend his Spring Break with me
>> in Vancouver?  If you decline, I will have my attorney schedule a hearing
>> for the matter and we both know the court is going to order you to allow
>> him to visit, being that he hasn't seen me since the beginning of January.
>>
>> If I don't receive your written response by January 31, 2015 then I'll
>> assume you refuse consent.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>> Patrick
>>
>>
>
>