Re: G*****'s Spring Break
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 28 2015 7:59:26 pm
Desiree:

Sorry, I forgot that you're usually a little slow on matters of
strategy.  I'll explain:  G*****'s visits with me are for his benefit,
not mine.  Therefore, if I ask for your consent for G***** to visit at
any time, I am asking for G*****, not me.  Since I am not the
beneficiary of your consent then it should make no difference how I
phrase the request.  If you take offense to the way a person asks for
something for themselves, then of course, you are right to refuse.
However, since I am asking for G***** - not myself, your refusal based
on how I presented the request means that you are refusing G*****
because you are upset with me.

Understand now?  In other words, you would take it out on G*****
because you don't like the way I asked.  Have you ever actually done
ANYTHING right?  No, really, I'm serious.

Patrick