More plans
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 28 2015 8:37:54 am
Desiree:

Being that my primary goal in life is for you to experience as much
misery as possible, allow me to point out another way in which you have
been manipulated.  G***** being in your home serves that goal much
better than if he were here with me.  How so?  His formative years were
spent in an environment very different from yours, around people who
viewed the world very differently than you.  By now you should have come
to the conclusion that he's not going to assimilate to your way of
life.  He'll never see the world through your perceptions.  Sage, on the
other hand, has always been with you and only knows your way of life.
You and Sage live harmoniously. G***** brings friction to that world of
yours.  By now you should have realized that he is, and will remain, a
constant source of contention.  Gradually, his presence erodes the
delicate fantasy bubble that you're trying to maintain.  And, so, as I
say, it serves my purposes better, him being with you.

A few months ago I suspected you were starting to get fed up with how he
was disturbing the balance in your made up world, which inevitably would
result in you sending him away.  So, I opened these lines of
communication because I know the one thing that is more important to you
than anything else is to spite me and prove me wrong.  By maintaining
this email correspondence, I motivate you to keep fighting (i.e. to keep
G***** with you - to spite me).  So that his presence continues to eat
away at your ridiculous fantasies.

I tell you this now because, in your mind, hearing someone else say
these things, which you know are true, gives them validity...makes them
more real.  And now you can add this knowledge to the list of things
eating away at you.  I know you'll never admit it openly (pride,
perhaps), but you know everything I'm saying is true.

Cheers,
Patrick