Re: G*****'s Spring Break
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 28 2015 7:41:42 am
Richard,

The answer to your demand (that was not a request) is no.  Let me repeat
that since you never get it the first time.  No, G***** may NOT visit
during his Spring Break as plans have already been made.

Reasonable visitation does not mean that I am required to jump whenever you
snap your fingers or send G***** at every one of his vacations.  It is
SUPPOSED to be a negotiation.  We already have family plans over Spring
Break and G***** already knows this or should.

My behavior now is absolutely no different than before you declared in open
court that you wished to relinquish all parental rights to G*****.
Another unfounded baseless accusation.  Good job.

~ Desiree