Re: G*****'s Spring Break
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 28 2015 7:20:09 am
Desiree:

Neither I, nor G*****, care about your plans.  G***** is aware that
you have already made plans for the Spring Break, but still he would
rather visit me then spend it with you.

When G***** was with me I allowed him to set the visitation schedule,
which resulted in him spending every one of his extended school breaks
with you even though it meant I was never able to take any trips with
him.  That is because, unlike you, I actually DO respect his wishes.

Anyway, the point of the request was to prove, once again, that I am a
better person and a better parent - because I put G*****'s desires with
respect to visitation before mine; and because, unlike you, I have never
interferred with G*****'s desire to visit with you.

Once again, you have been played.  You have manipulated into admitted
exactly what I wanted you to.  Thank you for being so easy to control.

By the way, you never provided a copy of the Order and Finding After
Hearing which was filed by one on August 1, 2015.

One last suggestion about good parenting: one you're upset about
something, say like our debates, you really shouldn't take it out on
your children.  That's very bad parenting.