G*****'s Spring Break
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 27 2015 9:32:30 pm
Desiree:

G***** told me tonight that he would like to come to Vancouver, to
visit with me during his Spring Break, which runs from March 7, 2015
through March 15, 2015, but that he didn't think you'd agree to it.

I'm done with showing him what you're like when there's no court orders
in place so we will be returning to court shortly.  In the meantime may
you provide your written consent for G***** to spend his Spring Break
with me in Vancouver?  If you decline, I will have my attorney schedule
a hearing for the matter and we both know the court is going to order
you to allow him to visit, being that he hasn't seen me since the
beginning of January.

If I don't receive your written response by January 31, 2015 then I'll
assume you refuse consent.

Sincerely,
Patrick