Re: Your talk with G*****
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 27 2015 9:04:24 pm
Desiree:

As a show of good faith, I'll fill you in on one of the plans that I'm
working on for you.  What I'd like, very much, is to be able to add some
"intimate" pictures of you to your web site.  To do that, of course, I'd
have to hire someone to get close to you, pretend to be interested in
you.  Eventually, gain your trust, then eventually sleep with you.  That
should take...what?  About 3, 4 days? Difficult to find people that
unscrupulous.  But for the right price there's always someone willing to
do what you want.  Hooray America!

There's nothing criminally illegal about it.  You may be able to pursue
a claim in civil court, but I'm not going to worry about that.

Okay, good evening.