Re: Your talk with G*****
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 27 2015 8:44:15 pm

Patty, I can clearly see that maturity is your strong suit.
I've no interest in whether you consider me mature or not.
Did you actually have something of merit to discuss, or is this another one of your wailing tantrums you have while you go through some form of narcotic/opiate withdrawl?
Yes, my inquiry regarding whether you had actually asked G***** where he wants to live, as I had proposed, in response to your statements that G***** is intelligent and mature and that you respect him, has merit. I believe that you are so afraid to face the reality that he does not want to live with you that you will deliberately try to prevent him from being able to say the words. THAT is the result of the ostrich syndrome.
Honestly if I gave any merit to any of your "proposals" or suggestions regarding myself or G*****, I'd immediately have my head examined.
You've already had your head examined - in March 2000. And you were diagnosed with bipolar (manic depression) disorder and delusional disorder. It was believed the delusional disorder was brought on by drug use and would diminish over time, however, as we see, it has not.
I actually never said that... Maybe you should work on reading comprehension. What I SAID was that at 14, the courts were set to allow G***** to choose.
I turn your attention to your email dated 2015-01-11, at 12:54pm, wherein you said, and I quote (I actually copied and pasted the following text directly from that email):
It is unfortunate that you chose to rob G***** of his right and opportunity to choose for himself which parent to live with. You relinquished all rights a mere 2 months from his 14th birthday where he would have been able to declare his choice in front of everyone in open court. It doesn't surprise me given your repeated underestimation of his intelligence and potential; simply seeing him as a pawn and tool to use in your obsessive quest to win me back. ("destroy me" ... Whatever you want to call it.) I love G***** regardless of what decision he should ultimately make. I know he is capable of so much, and *will support him down whatever path he should ultimately choose in whatever capacity I am able*.
It seems to me that you said exactly that! You habitually speak using implication and suggestion, rather than directly, so given the above quote, one must infer that you are saying that had I NOT waived my rights "a mere two months before his 14th birthday" we would have returned to court AFTER his 14th birthday at which time he would have told the court he wants to live with me, and you would "support him" in that decision. However, as we see, when it is pointed out to you that you actually have complete authority to choose to live where he wants to live, you then refuse to allow him to choose. Hell, you don't even tell him he has that option. Seems to me you're just scared of hearing the truth because it will shatter your silly little fairy tale.
Again, for the record since, YOU robbed G***** of that right to choose by relinquishing all of your parental rights in open court a mere MONTH before his birthday.
This is where you prove that you are still suffering from dilusional disorder. It has already been proven to you that there is no such law that requires the court to grant want the minor wants with respect to living arrangements. And there is nothing different in the family court between the ages of 13 and 14. Yet, you continue to make that ridiculous claim that I robbed him of that freedom to choose by relinquishing my parental rights. Though, you ARE correct in one respect: part of the reason I waived (not relinquished) my parental rights, is because I saw that G***** had become duped into believing you were a kind, caring person. By waiving my rights, I removed the court's authority in the matter leaving you with full authority - so that I could show G***** how you would be when you weren't being "nice" because of a court order. But you seem to be confused about what it means to "waive" one's parental rights. All it means is that at that point in time I don't believe the court's intervention is necessary. That can change at any moment - all I have to do is file another petition to modify the current order. I now have sufficient basis to prove, in court, that you are neglectful and that you continue to place G***** in danger. However, I do not want G***** to leave you because of a court order - I want him to leave you entirely of his own choosing. I wanted him to stay with you until he turned 16 so he would be so fed up with you that he would never have an interest in maintaining relations with you. Unfortunately, he's not going to last that long so I guess we'll have to go back to court.
All for what? To pursue some selfish vendetta against me?
Wait a second - my vendetta against you is somehow more selfish than what you did???? You had me detained for 6 months; then physically removed from the country of my birth; so that you could gain custody of a child you clearly don't even care about. Yet, in your warped mind I'm the selfish one??? Otherwise, yes, as I've stated consistently for the past year and a half: the singular goal for the rest of my life is to destroy your life. I don't care if I die penniless and alone, as long as I know I have done everything I can to make your life as difficult and miserable as possible (within the confines of the law).
Or is the truth that you don't actually want G*****, and merely see him as a tool and weapon to try and manipulate against me?
I have had that discussion with G*****. The decision to have children is illogical and serves no rational purpose. I've told him that when you and I met we both said we didn't want children but as soon as you got pregnant you said all you want is to have a child. Then when things got difficult you ran away to Florida...then you went touring Europe...then you had another child...basically you went on with your life and forgot about G*****. We've discussed this. He knows my opinion of having children. Hopefully he will learn from my mistakes and not get conned by some white trash welfare case who just wants to pop out more children and dump them when it's no longer convenient. I would also like to point out, on this topic, I have always kept G***** with me, even through the hardest times. I accepted my responsibilities and commitments at all times. I did not run away to Florida (or anywhere else) to be with an ex-girlfriend and leave him with my mother. When I was in custody and had no income for four years I still made sure he was taken care of and got the medical care he needed and was surrounded by people that sincerely cared about him - not that lip service, bullshit, going through the motions crap that people like you and your mother do. So, yes, G***** knows that I think having children is silly and illogical. He also knows that I would never turn him away and that when I say something I mean it. When you speak it means nothing because you just say touchy-feely, feel good stuff to avoid dealing with the real issues. He knows.
Admit it Richard... The thought of having to be an actual parent terrified you.
If it did then it's only because I took it seriously. Unlike you - I never ran away; I never left him behind; I never put myself before his needs. It doesn't matter what one "feels" or thinks - it matters what they *DO*!
If his eye was such a concern, why did you not take him to see a doctor while you had him, you noticed it first.
Because: a) for the 2 weeks he was here, the first week most doctor's offices were closed for a few days for Christmas; then the second week most were closed a few days for New Years. The schedules were backed up. b) his doctor and therefore his records are in Phoenix (assuming you actually have a primary care physician for him, which I highly doubt); c) Canada has socialized medicine - it's much like an HMO, if it's not an emergency then you have to get a referal from your primary care physician first - there was no time in the two weeks he was here; d) You insisted that you are a better, more responsible parent than I am and that you don't need my help. Yet, you haven't taken him for a checkup or to the dentist in about a year - even though it wouldn't cost you a penny. e) It's not my responsibility to take him to the doctor during his occasional visits. it's *YOUR* responsibility because *YOU* are the *SOLE* caregiver! That is what *YOU* wanted! See how you try to use one argument when it suits your purposes then try to use the opposite argument when THAT suits your purposes? You're such an idiot.
Sad. Very sad. As for the rest of your delusional rantings, it is clear you have some severe mommy issues, transference issues, and a sick fixation on me. It's obvious you missed me, but it isn't flattering, just very sad. You should move on with your life, find something that makes you happy, and be a better person. It isn't healthy to be so filled with hate (and from the tone of this email alcohol and drugs) all of the time.
Oh well. Then I guess it sucks that I have devoted the rest of my life to ruining yours, huh? Patrick
~Desiree On Monday, January 26, 2015, Patrick > wrote:
Desiree: I was wondering if you ever got around to having that talk with G***** - you know, the one where you tell him you respect what he wants and you believe he's intelligent and mature and able to decide for himself where he wants to live and who he wants to be raised by? The talk which I proposed and clearly stated that I know you would never do because you know he's going to say he wants to live with me? Because, you see, in your emails to me you say G***** is very intelligent and now that he's over 14 you believe he's old enough to make that desicion. That *is* what you said. So, why is it that you say such things but when it comes down to actually giving him the choice, you refuse? Oh, right, because that would shatter the fantasy you're living in. Well, anyway, since you're not going to actually let him choose; and since I've already accomplished what I set out to with respect to removing the court from our situation, I guess I shall proceed with re-calendaring our case so that you won't "have to" give him the choice. Originally, I intended to have him stay with you until he's 16 but it's obvious he's not going to make it that long. By the by, about your medical records: I got them from Pen Mar (unofficially, of course). That's when you were diagnosed as bipolar. And, since there is no cure for it and it never goes away, if you were bipolar /then/ then you're bipolar now. And, how is it that you've STILL not inspected G*****'s eye and brought him to the opthamolgist? It's been 2 weeks since I ridiculed you for being so indifferent toward him that you hadn't even noticed it and now you STILL have not! How do you live with yourself, being so full of shit that you claim to love and care about your children and that you're a good parent? Dude! You're one of the WORST fucking parents I've ever known! Even MY crappy mother, at least eventually, would have taken me to the doctor. Dang, woman, you're a fucking sad excuse for a human being. Anyway, it's about time I update your web site and put it back on line. Cheers, Biatch! Patrick