Re: Your talk with G*****
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 27 2015 6:45:25 pm
Patty,

I can clearly see that maturity is your strong suit.  Did you actually have
something of merit to discuss, or is this another one of your wailing
tantrums you have while you go through some form of narcotic/opiate
withdrawl?

Honestly if I gave any merit to any of your "proposals" or suggestions
regarding myself or G*****, I'd immediately have my head examined.

I actually never said that... Maybe you should work on reading
comprehension.  What I SAID was that at 14, the courts were set to allow
G***** to choose.  Again, for the record since, YOU robbed G***** of that
right to choose by relinquishing all of your parental rights in open court
a mere MONTH before his birthday.  All for what? To pursue some selfish
vendetta against me?  Or is the truth that you don't actually want G*****,
and merely see him as a tool and weapon to try and manipulate against me?
Admit it Richard... The thought of having to be an actual parent terrified
you.  If his eye was such a concern, why did you not take him to see a
doctor while you had him, you noticed it first.  Sad.  Very sad.

As for the rest of your delusional rantings, it is clear you have some
severe mommy issues, transference issues, and a sick fixation on me.  It's
obvious you missed me, but it isn't flattering, just very sad.  You should
move on with your life, find something that makes you happy, and be a
better person.  It isn't healthy to be so filled with hate (and from the
tone of this email alcohol and drugs) all of the time.

~Desiree