Your talk with G*****
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 26 2015 10:03:40 pm
Desiree:

I was wondering if you ever got around to having that talk with G*****
- you know, the one where you tell him you respect what he wants and you
believe he's intelligent and mature and able to decide for himself where
he wants to live and who he wants to be raised by?  The talk which I
proposed and clearly stated that I know you would never do because you
know he's going to say he wants to live with me?

Because, you see, in your emails to me you say G***** is very
intelligent and now that he's over 14 you believe he's old enough to
make that desicion.  That *is* what you said.  So, why is it that you
say such things but when it comes down to actually giving him the
choice, you refuse?  Oh, right, because that would shatter the fantasy
you're living in.

Well, anyway, since you're not going to actually let him choose; and
since I've already accomplished what I set out to with respect to
removing the court from our situation, I guess I shall proceed with
re-calendaring our case so that you won't "have to" give him the
choice.  Originally, I intended to have him stay with you until he's 16
but it's obvious he's not going to make it that long.

By the by, about your medical records: I got them from Pen Mar
(unofficially, of course).  That's when you were diagnosed as bipolar.
And, since there is no cure for it and it never goes away, if you were
bipolar /then/ then you're bipolar now.

And, how is it that you've STILL not inspected G*****'s eye and brought
him to the opthamolgist?  It's been 2 weeks since I ridiculed you for
being so indifferent toward him that you hadn't even noticed it and now
you STILL have not!  How do you live with yourself, being so full of
shit that you claim to love and care about your children and that you're
a good parent?  Dude!  You're one of the WORST fucking parents I've ever
known!  Even MY crappy mother, at least eventually, would have taken me
to the doctor. Dang, woman, you're a fucking sad excuse for a human
being.  Anyway, it's about time I update your web site and put it back
on line.

Cheers, Biatch!
Patrick