Mail

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Desiree Capuano & James Pendleton
250 E. Placita Lago Del Mago
Sahuarita, AZ     85629
Tel: 520-288-8200
desiree.capuano@gmail.com
japendletonjr@gmail.com
Back to Mailbox Back to mailbox
Newer Message Newer message
Older Message Older message
Re: Your loving home and parental teaching and guidance
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 19 2015 7:40:12 am
Desiree:

Please provide a concrete example of something I have said that has been 
inconsistent with anything I have said or did since January 2011.  If 
you are going to make such claims then you have to be able to cite 
specific cases.  Otherwise, your just talking shit.

Please provide specific examples of me making excessive false statements 
(preferably statements to you) which would support your claim that I am 
a "habitual liar".  If you cannot then there is no merit to your claim.

Please explain the basis of your claim that I have "mommy issues".

Please provide examples of "stalkerish" behavior.  Since I am 1500 miles 
away I find it difficult to believe there could be any credibility to 
that claim.

You say you're not having difficulty understanding - yet, you repeatedly 
revert to making claims based on incorrect information. You have tried 
to make the 14 year old claim on a number of occasions and each time I 
provided you proof that there your belief about the law was incorrect.  
But then, later, you'd bring it up again, as though the previous 
argument and my subsequent providing of proof never occurred.  It sure 
seems to me that you're having difficulty with SOMETHING.  Reality, 
perhaps?  Memory, maybe?

Regarding proof of the vacating of the perjury conviction: that is not 
in my best interest at this time.  I am taking advantage of res 
judicata.  There is no statute of limitations on vacating a conviction 
on the grounds of "actual innocence" so there is no rush from my 
perspective.  And, the conviction does not adversely affect me at the 
present.

One does not receive a "certificate" when a conviction is vacated. So, 
no, I do not have a certificate.

I'm not sure what you're alluding to in your paragraph about the birth 
certificate.  Why do you insist on trying to use innuendos to make your 
points?  Do you not realize that counter-intuitive?  An innuendo, by 
definition, is NOT to the point.

I do not call ICE ahead of time.  I just show up at the Peace Arch 
border crossing, like anyone else, present my ID they check it in the 
computer to make sure there are no flags or warrants, then they send me 
on my way.

Now, you see, in paragraph four you say "...of your intent to enter 
illegally."  First: that statement is based on a false premise.  I 
cannot call ICE and notify them of my intent to enter illegally because 
that is NOT my intent, and because my entry is NOT illegal. The question 
is phrased to solicit a yes/no answer, however, such a concise response 
cannot be provided because it is base on those false premises.

Next time I intend to travel to the US I will let you know two weeks in 
advance and you can test your theory.

Now, let's take a moment to point out how your remarks which seem to be 
intended to suggest that I am in some way lacking or inferior in 
intelligence consistently backfire on you - making you look the fool.  
You may recall, I dropped out of high school in grade 9. That means I 
only have a grade 8 (formal education).  Which means all of the 
knowledge which I have which is above a grade 8 level MUST have been 
self taught.  That includes, of course, absolutely everything I know 
about computers, software development, computer science, business, 
economics, sociology, psychology, biology, physics, et cetera.  Anybody 
who is not an imbecile would agree that learning something on your own, 
with nothing more than books, is much more difficult and challenging 
than learning it in a classroom with the aid of a professor and peers.  
I have, by the age of 30, risen to the level of Senior Software Engineer 
and Lead Software Engineer on multiple projects.  I am currently the 
lead server developer.  In 2007, I was earning $85/hour on my various 
projects, while living in Phoenix.  I am currently earning about 
$155,000 a year.  You attended community college at the government's 
expense and obtained an associates degree in a program which no longer 
exists.  Then you obtained a bachelors degree from an institution which 
is not REALLY a university (sorry, but any university which has more 
seats available than it has applicants for those seat is not REALLY a 
university now is it?).  You're now making about, what, $76000 at the 
age of 34.  I came from an environment with no family, living on 
streets, doing whatever to survive.  You've been coddled and sheltered 
by your family and whoever you've been able to manipulate or guilt into 
helping you out.  So, who's more impressive?

I've asked this before, but I shall reiterate: Please try to present 
more intelligent arguments.


Patrick


On 01/19/2015 12:35 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
> Bill,
>
> Most of what you say is inconsistent with previous statements and 
> actions.  You are a habitual liar, but at least it is consistent.  You 
> have that going for you, I guess.  That and mommy issues and a knack 
> for transference.  Oh and a stalkerish obsession with me.  See?  I 
> guess one could say you have a lot going for you.
>
> I'm not having difficulty understanding anything, but thank you for 
> checking.  Do you happen to have documentation of this supposed over 
> turned conviction?  Did you Happen to receive a certificate of actual 
> innocence?  I'd be interested to see a copy... Though I'm sure it will 
> be forged/fraudulent along with the rest of your documentation.  
> Criminals and liars are criminals and liars.
>
> So you were "provided" with a birth certificate?  Like when someone 
> gets a number at a Deli counter?  Did you get some cold cuts and do a 
> victory dance at the time this supposed birth certificate was 
> "provided"?  Was there a long line?  Were you on Meth at the time again?
>
> Do you call ICE to notify them of your intent to enter illegally?  If 
> not, I'd assume it is simply because you have yet to be caught in 
> violation.  If you'd like to test that theory, please feel free to 
> provide me with an itinerary at least 2 weeks in advance of your next 
> intended illegal trip state side.
>
>
> ~ Desiree
>
> On Thursday, January 15, 2015, Patrick  > wrote:
>
>     Desiree:
>
>     Please tell me how I am backpeddling.  Nothing that I'm saying now
>     is in any way inconsistent with what I've said previously.
>
>     On the issue of lying and the perjury conviction: which part are
>     you having difficulty understanding?  The statement which was
>     allegedly perjurous was that I was a US citizen. Nothing more or
>     less.  The same government that charged and convicted me of that
>     has since provided me a US birth certificate.  That birth
>     certificate means I am a US citizen...which means my statement
>     under oath could not possibly have been perjurous...which means
>     under the doctrine of "actual innocence" the conviction was void. 
>     Are you following me so far?  Am I speaking too fast for you? Why
>     do you keep bringing up the perjury conviction when it is no
>     longer an issue that is in dispute?  It's as pointless as your
>     insistence on bringing up whether or not I'm a US citizen.  Are
>     you, maybe, thick or something?
>
>     And, if you right and I'm lying then why doesn't ICE arrest me and
>     the US Attorney prosecute me for illegal reentry (Title 8 USC
>     section 1326)?  Why do they keep letting me go?  Why do they keep
>     letting me go down to Blaine to buy Marlboros (which you can't get
>     in Canada)?  You know for a fact, of at least 2 occurrances of
>     that happening.
>
>     The rest of your message is irrelevant and not worth replying to.
>
>
>     Now is as good a time as any to point out that I know that
>     whatever I tell you I believe you're going to do, you will try to
>     do the opposite.  It is your fairly impotent way of spiting me. 
>     Like your remarks suggesting that I have some type of emotional
>     attraction to you.  Given that, I think you should be able to
>     figure out my motive in corresponding with you, no?  I am steering
>     you, slowly and meticulously, in the direction I want your life to
>     go.  Before I write anything in an email to you I ask myself: What
>     would I have to say to make her do "x"?  And then I consider: What
>     is the probability that she will respond in any given way?  From
>     that I structure an email with the appropriate amount of
>     backhanded compliments, vailed insults, arrogance and
>     condescension to provoke you into making decisions that will move
>     you in the direction I want you to go.  I would like to provide
>     you concrete examples but that would, unfortunately, influence
>     your decision making process moving forward - thereby undermining
>     my strategies.
>
>     Now go ahead and scoff at the above paragraph and tell yourself
>     your fine.  Remind yourself that you've been handling things just
>     fine and I'm just full of shit.  :)
>
>     Cheers chubby!
>
>     Patrick
>
>
>
>
>     On 01/15/2015 05:06 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>     Denise,
>>
>>     Thanks for playing.  You are and were wrong, and are trying to
>>     back-pedal your way out it now.  I'd have thought you were used
>>     to being wrong by no, but with what a sore loser you are being. 
>>     Your "not lying" in open court must surely be why you were jailed
>>     for purgery.  Yup... Makes total sense.
>>
>>     Nice that you subconsciously feel so guilty about your lies that
>>     you continue to respond.  That and your stalker like
>>     obsessive devotion to me.  Let me just saw, "ewww!"  Please try
>>     to listen to me when I say that I am not and never will be
>>     interested in you.  Ever.
>>
>>     I know you love talking to me, but unless you have some actual
>>     business pertaining to G*****, You should really go do something
>>     productive more productive. Perhaps something other than
>>     attempting to reinvent History and reality yet again.
>>
>>     ~Desiree
>>
>>     On Wednesday, January 14, 2015, Patrick
>>     >     > wrote:
>>
>>         Desiree:
>>
>>         I have a few minutes, so I'll point out another way you're
>>         wrong about the alleged lies you've attempted to cite:
>>
>>         In 2007, when I stated in the Immigration Court, that my name
>>         was Richard, it was, in fact, Richard under the
>>         California common law. All of my ID, issued by the State of
>>         California and the State of Arizona had the name Richard 
>>         on it and I had been using the name Richard 
>>         exclusively for the prior 11 years.  It was not until I came
>>         to Canada and the Canadian government refused to allow me
>>         continue to use the name Richard unless I formally
>>         changed it from Patrick and the US government and the
>>         State of California also then began refusing to allow me to
>>         continue using Richard, that I decided it would be
>>         easier to just go back to using Patrick.  So, you see, I
>>         didn't lie about my name in the Immigration Court.
>>
>>         If the day ever arrives that you are right about something
>>         that we're disputing, it will be a special day, indeed.
>>
>>         Good day,
>>         Patrick
>>
>>
>>
>>         On 01/14/2015 08:14 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>         Gary,
>>>
>>>         I am glad that you have learned how Google and copy paste
>>>         work.  That is precious, and I would pat your head like the
>>>         good boy that you are if you were here.  A for effort! 
>>>         However, you have once again failed to read.  F for
>>>         comprehension.  The alias is tied to the root of the issue,
>>>         which is legal status.  Given that you were actually put in
>>>         prison by someone whose job it is to interpret and enforce
>>>         laws, you were in non-compliance.  Not only were you wrong
>>>         as you are right now, but you were punished for it.  Were
>>>         you the catcher?
>>>
>>>         Further, the request you made of me was to provide a
>>>         specific example and evidence that you have been dishonest
>>>         with me.  State and other laws are non-applicable and
>>>         irrelevant to the discussion at hand.  Have you openly
>>>         lied?  The answer is plainly yes.
>>>
>>>         Your delusions and failure to comprehend complex
>>>         thoughts aside, there is actually something relevant for us
>>>         to discuss.  G***** would like to attend a 2-day school
>>>         camp.  The cost for this is $110 dollars.  If he does not
>>>         attend, he will be made to sit in a class and perform
>>>         whatever tasks are given to those who could not
>>>         attend.  Would you prefer the money go on his debit card or
>>>         credit card?  In the absence of a valid response, I will
>>>         infer consent for the debit card.
>>>
>>>         Please don't feel embarrassed for too long as there is good
>>>         news!  You are not American. Phwhew!  That must be a huge
>>>         relief to you. I'll forgoe the simple diagram for now, but
>>>         if you are still as confused as you seem to be, I'll go
>>>         ahead and provide it.
>>>
>>>         You have most definitely achieved your goal with this thread
>>>         if it's purpose was to amuse me and instill a sense of pitty
>>>         for you and all those I have shared this with. (The kind of
>>>         pitty generally shown to angry kittens.)
>>>
>>>         All sniping aside, you really should get out in the world
>>>         and do something that makes you happy.  Make a friend, get
>>>         laid... Whatever you need to do to relieve that stress and
>>>         right your head again.  That may be the first step to you
>>>         being a better person.  Or a person at all as you have not
>>>         provided me evidence that you are not some form of
>>>         subhuman.  Like a mole person.
>>>
>>>
>>>         ~ Desiree
>>>
>>>
>>>         On Tuesday, January 13, 2015, Patrick
>>>          wrote:
>>>
>>>             Desiree:
>>>
>>>             Title 18 of the United States Code, Section 1621, states
>>>             as follows:
>>>
>>>             Whoever—
>>>
>>>                 (1) having taken an oath before a competent
>>>                 tribunal, officer, or person, in any case in which a
>>>                 law of the United States authorizes an oath to be
>>>                 administered, that he will testify, declare, depose,
>>>                 or certify truly, or that any written testimony,
>>>                 declaration, deposition, or certificate by him
>>>                 subscribed, is true, willfully and contrary to such
>>>                 oath states or subscribes any *material matter*
>>>                 which he does not believe to be true; or
>>>                 (2) in any declaration, certificate, verification,
>>>                 or statement under penalty of perjury as permitted
>>>                 under section 1746 of title 28, United States Code,
>>>                 willfully subscribes as true any material matter
>>>                 which he does not believe to be true;
>>>                 is guilty of perjury and shall, except as otherwise
>>>                 expressly provided by law, be fined under this title
>>>                 or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.
>>>                 This section is applicable whether the statement or
>>>                 subscription is made within or without the United
>>>                 States.
>>>
>>>
>>>             Do you see the use of the term "material matter" there
>>>             in paragraph (1)?  Do you know what "material matter"
>>>             means?  It means a matter which is relevant to the issue
>>>             at hand.  The issue at hand was whether or not I was a
>>>             US citizen.  The name I provided to the court was NOT
>>>             material to the question of my citizenship and so, did
>>>             not rise to the level of being perjury.  With respect to
>>>             my statement to that immigration court that I was, at
>>>             the time the statement was made, a US citizen - that was
>>>             clearly NOT perjurous as is proven by the fact that the
>>>             US government has since provided me my US birth
>>>             certificate and the 14th Amendment to the US
>>>             Constitution guarantees that any person born within the
>>>             United States shall be a citizen of the United States. 
>>>             SLAM, BITCH!
>>>
>>>
>>>             As for me telling you, that my name was Richard:
>>>             Section 1279.5 of the California Code of Civil Procedure
>>>             states:
>>>
>>>                 (a) Except as provided in subdivision (b), (c), (d),
>>>                 or (e), nothing in this title shall be construed to
>>>                 abrogate the common law right of any person to
>>>                 change his or her name.
>>>
>>>             Which means that in California any person may change
>>>             their name legally under "common law" - in other words,
>>>             by adopting a new name.  Which is what I did in 1993 -
>>>             1996.  At that time there was no requirement that
>>>             government issued ID bear only the name stated on the
>>>             person's birth certificate.  Therefore, when we were
>>>             together, and prior to the Patriot Act, my legal name
>>>             (under California law) was Richard.  And therefore
>>>             I did not lie to you at that time.  Again, I saw:
>>>             Fucking SLAM!
>>>
>>>
>>>             Section 326 of the Patriot Act improses, amongst many
>>>             other things, regulations on financial institutions with
>>>             respect to identity documentation required by their
>>>             customers.  The regulations require that only the "legal
>>>             name" as defined by federal law (not state law) may be
>>>             used and that only specific forms of identification may
>>>             be used to establish the identity of the account
>>>             holder.  From the Patriot Act came the REAL ID act of
>>>             2005, which imposed even stricter requirements on the
>>>             issuance of identification documents by the states. Upon
>>>             accepting the REAL ID act California could no longer
>>>             issue ID with any name other than that which is on the
>>>             person's birth certificate.  This effectively makes
>>>             California's section 1279.5 irrelevant if a person wants
>>>             to have any kind of government issued photo ID.  So,
>>>             again, you are completely fucking wrong.
>>>
>>>             As for me now saying my legal name is Patrick: Since
>>>             neither the US government nor the Canadian government
>>>             accepts common law name changes any more then they will
>>>             only allow me to use the name as it is stated on my
>>>             birth certificate - unless I go through the formal,
>>>             court based legal name change - which I have no interest
>>>             in bothering with.  And so, yet again, I did not lie and
>>>             your a fucking idiot!
>>>
>>>
>>>             And your stupid comments about crayons and diagrams just
>>>             make you look that much more moronic.  It's people like
>>>             you that make me embarrassed to be American.  When
>>>             people go on about "stupid Americans" they must be
>>>             referring to you.
>>>
>>>             I'm not going to bother with the rest of your message
>>>             because you just insist on proving what a misinformed
>>>             and ignorant imbecile you are.  Why don't you do a
>>>             little research before you provide such stupid,
>>>             misguided responses.
>>>
>>>             Anyway, I have flight to catch in the morning so you're
>>>             on your own for the rest of the week.  I've accomplished
>>>             what I've set out to with this thread so I don't think
>>>             there's anything further to say.
>>>
>>>             Patrick
>>>
>>>
>>>             On 01/13/2015 03:50 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>>             José,
>>>>
>>>>             I know this is difficult for you, but please try to
>>>>             focus and pay attention here.  Think really hard...
>>>>             Make that squinty face you make when that hamster is
>>>>             doing his best to move the wheel inside your head.  You
>>>>             asked for an example of when you had been dishonest
>>>>             with me.  The patriot act has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do
>>>>             with the conversation.  Further, is not true and does
>>>>             not apply.
>>>>
>>>>             I suppose that sort of logic is why you were thrown in
>>>>             prison by a federal judge for perjury.  Perjury happens
>>>>             to be a noun.  Perjury is defined as, "the offense of
>>>>             willfully telling an untruth in a court after having
>>>>             taken an oath of affirmation."  Translation:
>>>>             lying. That is another example.  I've now provided you
>>>>             with two examples that you requested.  You are welcome.
>>>>
>>>>             Please don't make me break out the crayon diagram as it
>>>>             only serves to further degrade you.
>>>>
>>>>             You know what people from the projects and people in
>>>>             trailer parks have in common?  They are both... How did
>>>>             you put it?  From the lower echelon of society.  Though
>>>>             the ones who grow up there just never seem to get out
>>>>             of the shadow.
>>>>
>>>>             As a disclaimer to keep you from being confused now and
>>>>             in the future:  When I do not respond to you in part or
>>>>             in whole it means that you are so wrong and delusional
>>>>             that it isn't even worth my time to respond.  You'll
>>>>             just pull something delusional (likely something you
>>>>             yourself are guilty of or feeling guilty about) from
>>>>             some orifice and present it as if it were a truth.
>>>>
>>>>             Allow me to apply some Richard logic to this
>>>>             conversation.  Do you know why you are spending this
>>>>             inordinate amount of time responding to me?  Because
>>>>             Cuthulu is masterminding a conspiracy against you to
>>>>             force you to initiate pointless conversations with
>>>>             someone you obviously hold a high level of contempt
>>>>             (and unrequited love) for. Also...space aliens.  See? 
>>>>             I even tied in your persecution complex. Again.  You
>>>>             are welcome.
>>>>
>>>>             ~Desiree
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>             On Tuesday, January 13, 2015, Patrick
>>>>              wrote:
>>>>
>>>>                 Desiree:
>>>>
>>>>                 I've already explained this to you (and the court)
>>>>                 numerous times, but you either have a very short
>>>>                 memory or very small comprehension, so I'll explain
>>>>                 it again.  Before the passing of the PATRIOT act it
>>>>                 was legally acceptable for a person to change their
>>>>                 name by assuming a new name and becoming commonly,
>>>>                 or generally, known by that name.  Having utility
>>>>                 bills, pay stubs, et cetera in that new name was
>>>>                 sufficient, over time, for that name to become
>>>>                 one's "legal name".  So, prior to the passing of
>>>>                 the PATRIOT act, Richard was my legal name as
>>>>                 the term was defined at that time.  After the
>>>>                 passing of the PATRIOT act the various levels of
>>>>                 government no longer accepted that as a recognized
>>>>                 method changing one's name and, as such, my legal
>>>>                 name reverted to my birth name.
>>>>
>>>>                 Therefore, there was no lie and you are, as always,
>>>>                 incorrect.
>>>>
>>>>                 You are also incorrect about me growing up in a
>>>>                 trailer park.  I grew up in government housing -
>>>>                 the projects, not a trailer park.
>>>>
>>>>                 Patrick
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>                 On 2015-01-13 10:33 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>>>                 Raymond,
>>>>>
>>>>>                 Again, your capacity for transference and random
>>>>>                 accusations is truly impressive.  Go ahead and
>>>>>                 take that as a compliment if you like.  (But not
>>>>>                 something I'm attracted by, so let me be clear.)
>>>>>
>>>>>                 Citing evidence with you is pointless, but let's
>>>>>                 go with some low hanging fruit.  It is pretty
>>>>>                 simple, but I'll go slow so that you can follow. 
>>>>>                 Please try to pay attention.  If you truly are
>>>>>                 Patrick, you lied about your identity to me,
>>>>>                 presented a false name on legal documents. 
>>>>>                 Including G*****'s Birth Certificate.  If Patrick
>>>>>                 is your fake identity, then you are "being
>>>>>                 dishonest" right now.  That was some pretty simple
>>>>>                 logic backed by examples.  Let me know if you need
>>>>>                 me to diagram in Crayon for you.
>>>>>
>>>>>                 As you have repeatedly failed to provide evidence
>>>>>                 that you are not a member of a subhuman species
>>>>>                 previously thought to be mythical such as a
>>>>>                 Morlock, I do not feel that I am required to
>>>>>                 respond or read your tantrum further.
>>>>>
>>>>>                 What is it like being so wrong and
>>>>>                 self-assured all the time?  Does it feel
>>>>>                 blissful?  Does it remind you of home?  You
>>>>>                 know... The trailer park that you grew up in?
>>>>>
>>>>>                 ~ Desiree
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>                 On Monday, January 12, 2015, Patrick
>>>>>                  wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>                     Desiree:
>>>>>
>>>>>                     You still have not provided any explanation or
>>>>>                     cited any references to specific actions on my
>>>>>                     part, or provided any supporting evidence for
>>>>>                     any of your claims that I am, or have ever,
>>>>>                     been dishonest with you.  Until you are able
>>>>>                     to do so you should stop making such claims
>>>>>                     because you sound like a child in a school
>>>>>                     yard shouting "I know you are but what am I".
>>>>>
>>>>>                     If you did not inform ICE of my birth name and
>>>>>                     that I was born in Florida then that means
>>>>>                     they must have already had that information in
>>>>>                     my file - which means they knew, officially,
>>>>>                     during the time they were holding me in
>>>>>                     custody.  Prior to that point I had never
>>>>>                     mentioned Florida or the name Patrick to
>>>>>                     them.  You understand if I choose not to
>>>>>                     believe you, right?
>>>>>
>>>>>                     To which rabbi do you refer?  I do not
>>>>>                     currently have a rabbi with which I confer. I
>>>>>                     shall presume you are not actually referring
>>>>>                     to ANY rabbi and are just making stuff up again.
>>>>>
>>>>>                     No, I don't cackle.  I don't believe I have
>>>>>                     ever cackled. Cackling is unbecoming.  I use
>>>>>                     the terms "destroy" and "ruin" because they
>>>>>                     are both vague and innocuous; they convey the
>>>>>                     intending meaning without the possibility of
>>>>>                     being interpreted as being a threat of
>>>>>                     physical harm.  If you know of a more
>>>>>                     appropriate term feel free to let me know and
>>>>>                     I shall consider using it instead.
>>>>>
>>>>>                     Now, let's shift the discussion to you. The
>>>>>                     reason you have responded to all of the
>>>>>                     messages I have sent over the past day or so,
>>>>>                     and that you have done so expeditiously, is
>>>>>                     because you know, though you will not openly
>>>>>                     admit, that the things I have said are true. 
>>>>>                     In particular:
>>>>>                     - you've failed to make G***** love and/or
>>>>>                     respect you;
>>>>>                     - you know G***** still wants to return to
>>>>>                     living with me and that the moment he does
>>>>>                     return, he will have no interest in
>>>>>                     maintaining any further relationship with you;
>>>>>                     - you know G***** has not acclimated to your
>>>>>                     environment and your way of life and that he
>>>>>                     never will;
>>>>>                     - you know G***** looks down on you and Sage
>>>>>                     as being white trash that is below him;
>>>>>                     - you know that these are all things I told
>>>>>                     you would happen, long before you took G*****
>>>>>                     to Phoenix, and you insisted I was wrong.
>>>>>
>>>>>                     The reason you feel compelled to respond to my
>>>>>                     statements is because it angers you that I'm
>>>>>                     right and I've been right all along and your
>>>>>                     pride is hurt because you know that I know
>>>>>                     that you're wrong.  If you had any amount of
>>>>>                     confidence that G***** was happy with you and
>>>>>                     that he had even the smallest amount of
>>>>>                     affection for you then you would be
>>>>>                     indifferent to what I'm saying.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>                     And now, let's talk about this fixation you
>>>>>                     have with citizenship.  Why do you keep trying
>>>>>                     to make it an issue? Whether I'm a US citizen
>>>>>                     as I say, or a Canadian citizen as you say -
>>>>>                     do you think that makes any difference to me? 
>>>>>                     Or to where I am or where I live?  Why do you
>>>>>                     think that I would have any personal interest
>>>>>                     at all in having US citizenship?  If I'm
>>>>>                     really not a US citizen I could have gotten US
>>>>>                     citizenship when we were together.  Why
>>>>>                     wouldn't I have? Either I have no interest in
>>>>>                     being a US citizen or I already am a US
>>>>>                     citizen. Either way, it's clearly not
>>>>>                     something that has importance to me, so I
>>>>>                     don't understand why you keep trying to use
>>>>>                     that as a way to try to insult me. Moreover,
>>>>>                     you're talking about citizenship by virtue of
>>>>>                     location of birth - that's such an incredibly
>>>>>                     arbitrary factor.  It would take such a small
>>>>>                     minded person to think that the geographic
>>>>>                     location of a person's birth would have any
>>>>>                     bearing on who they are.  But then, YOU do
>>>>>                     think that way, don't you?  I can only figure
>>>>>                     that you keep trying to make citizenship an
>>>>>                     issue because you have nothing else that you
>>>>>                     can try to "hurt" me with.  That's pretty sad
>>>>>                     for you.
>>>>>
>>>>>                     Let's say, just for the sake of argument, that
>>>>>                     I decided I wanted to move back to LA and that
>>>>>                     I was a Canadian citizen.  Do you think that
>>>>>                     not being a US citizen would stop me?  Do you
>>>>>                     not think that if I wanted to be living in the
>>>>>                     US right now I would be?  I mean, even if all
>>>>>                     of your claims about me were true, do you
>>>>>                     think DHS has the resources to constantly be
>>>>>                     looking for non-violent, non-dangerous, white,
>>>>>                     english speaking illegals that may or may not
>>>>>                     be in the country?  Come on, Desiree, you
>>>>>                     can't be that stupid.
>>>>>
>>>>>                     Anyway, you can continue to make strange
>>>>>                     comments about citizenship if it makes you
>>>>>                     feel better.  I'm just curious why you keep
>>>>>                     trying to insult me by claiming something that
>>>>>                     is so plainly irrelevant.  It would be like me
>>>>>                     trying to insult you by saying you're not
>>>>>                     really blonde.
>>>>>
>>>>>                     Patrick
>>>>>
>>>>>                     P.S. You're attempts to insult me with this
>>>>>                     name thing fall into the same category as the
>>>>>                     citizenship thing - I don't much care whether
>>>>>                     you believe my legal name is Patrick or
>>>>>                     Richard. It just doesn't really have any
>>>>>                     relevance to anything in my life (what you
>>>>>                     believe, I mean).  Feel free to continue
>>>>>                     calling me arbitrary names if that helps you
>>>>>                     sleep at night.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>                     On 01/12/2015 07:30 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>>>>                     Perry(I assume that is a possible next Alias
>>>>>>                     for you),
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                     Good morning, sunshine! (Again, not a term of
>>>>>>                     endearment.)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                     I would read the entire novel below, but when
>>>>>>                     the first paragraph immediately begins with
>>>>>>                     "fun facts" that diverge from reality, I know
>>>>>>                     that it isn't worth my time.  I never
>>>>>>                     mentioned your false Alias, let alone stated
>>>>>>                     it as a factual name to ICE.If you had a
>>>>>>                     conversation about that during your
>>>>>>                     interrogation for breaking the law and being
>>>>>>                     here illegally, then that has nothing to do
>>>>>>                     with me.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                     I wonder (and so does your Rabbi, by the way)
>>>>>>                     if all of your angsty hatred even really
>>>>>>                     relates to me at all. Facts and reality seem
>>>>>>                     to be relative with you, and it is quite
>>>>>>                     troublesome.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                     I also wonder... Do you fold your hands and
>>>>>>                     cackle malevolently when you talk about
>>>>>>                     "destroying" me?It seems a bit over the top;
>>>>>>                     much like all of these sad and pathetic
>>>>>>                     emails you keep sending me.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                     Also, hello to the folks reading at home via
>>>>>>                     BCC. Hopefully you all find Ricky/Perry's
>>>>>>                     tantrums as amusing and pathetic as I do. :)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                     ~Desiree
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                     On Monday, January 12, 2015, Patrick
>>>>>>                      wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                         Desiree:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                         See, there you go again, making unfounded
>>>>>>                         claims against me.  Not only unfounded,
>>>>>>                         but contrary to the actual physical
>>>>>>                         evidence.  What basis do you have to
>>>>>>                         claim that my ID is fake or that it was
>>>>>>                         supported by falsified documents?
>>>>>>                         Obviously you've made no attempt to
>>>>>>                         verify the authenticity of any of them.
>>>>>>                         You can verify the PAL with a quick call
>>>>>>                         to the RCMP; you can verify the birth
>>>>>>                         certificate with a call to Florida Vital
>>>>>>                         Statistics. Hell, you can even call ICE
>>>>>>                         and inquire about the status of my case. 
>>>>>>                         Why don't you call ICE and inform them
>>>>>>                         that my name is actually Patrick? Oh,
>>>>>>                         you already told them that before January
>>>>>>                         2013 - they asked me about it during the
>>>>>>                         interrogation. Do you question the
>>>>>>                         validity of the PAL?  Every time I buy a
>>>>>>                         handgun or any ammo I have to provide the
>>>>>>                         PAL and the store has to verify it with
>>>>>>                         the RCMP. If I have firearms in Canada,
>>>>>>                         without a PAL, that's like 15 years in
>>>>>>                         prison or some crazy shit.  If you really
>>>>>>                         believe the crap that you say then why
>>>>>>                         don't you report me to the RCMP?  If the
>>>>>>                         PAL is fake then I'll go to prison.  If
>>>>>>                         it was obtained with false information
>>>>>>                         then it'll be taken away and I'll
>>>>>>                         probably still go to prison.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                         But you're not going to do that because
>>>>>>                         you know you're full of it.  You know my
>>>>>>                         ID was obtained legitimately. And you
>>>>>>                         know my true legal, and birth name is
>>>>>>                         indeed Patrick.  If you really
>>>>>>                         believed it was not then you would have
>>>>>>                         tried to have me arrested for whatever
>>>>>>                         nonsense you're claiming.  And don't say
>>>>>>                         you "wouldn't do that to G*****" - of
>>>>>>                         course you would - you already have.
>>>>>>                         Moreover, if my ID and my PAL was
>>>>>>                         fraudulently obtained then that means
>>>>>>                         that I am perpetually in the commission
>>>>>>                         of numerous felonies...and you knowingly
>>>>>>                         allowed G***** to be in my care not only
>>>>>>                         while committing those felonies, but
>>>>>>                         while illegally transporting, handling
>>>>>>                         and operating firearms (illegal if what
>>>>>>                         you say is true).
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                         Don't you see how incredibly stupid you
>>>>>>                         keep making yourself look?  I wish I
>>>>>>                         could include all the recipients of these
>>>>>>                         messages as CC rather than BCC so you can
>>>>>>                         see how many people regularly get a good
>>>>>>                         laugh at the obtuse things you claim (but
>>>>>>                         they've asked not to be disclosed).
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                         As for calling me Sally: if that makes
>>>>>>                         you happy then go for it.  I suppose the
>>>>>>                         intention is to suggest I am a woman or
>>>>>>                         womanly.  Is that supposed to hurt my
>>>>>>                         feelings?  How 'bout if you call me
>>>>>>                         Vickie, instead?  I kind of like Vickie
>>>>>>                         better than Sally.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                         Again, you accuse me of "regularly"
>>>>>>                         spouting lies. I recall challenging you
>>>>>>                         on that numerous times and you failing to
>>>>>>                         be able to actually present any cases of
>>>>>>                         me lying.  Has that changed?  Can you
>>>>>>                         actually recall a specific instance of me
>>>>>>                         lying?  Are you going to say I lied in
>>>>>>                         court when I said my name is Patrick?
>>>>>>                         So, I provide physical proof that
>>>>>>                         that IS my legal name and you say that
>>>>>>                         the documents are forged?  Get real!
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                         As for "subjective opinions": all
>>>>>>                         opinions are subjective - that's kind of
>>>>>>                         what makes them opinions. Otherwise,
>>>>>>                         they'd be facts.  And you were actually
>>>>>>                         able to graduate with a bachelors
>>>>>>                         degree?  Oh, right, from the University
>>>>>>                         of Phoenix...not from a REAL university. 
>>>>>>                         I'm sorry.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                         So, government issued photo ID is not
>>>>>>                         acceptable as proof of identity to you? 
>>>>>>                         Well, it's good enough for the RCMP, and
>>>>>>                         it's good enough for US Border Patrol,
>>>>>>                         ICE, and the TSA.  So, I guess you're
>>>>>>                         shit outta luck there.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                         I don't get lonely.  I don't use drugs or
>>>>>>                         get high.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                         Why do you tell me to grow up? In what
>>>>>>                         way am I acting immaturely?  It seems, on
>>>>>>                         my end, I'm just having a calm, rational
>>>>>>                         discussion.  It seems to me that you're
>>>>>>                         the one getting worked up and flinging
>>>>>>                         irrelevant, unfounded allegations like a
>>>>>>                         child.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                         Why do you end your email with a
>>>>>>                         declaration that there is no affection
>>>>>>                         intended?  Do you think I might not be
>>>>>>                         aware of that? Do you think I have
>>>>>>                         anything but disgust for you and people
>>>>>>                         like you (trashy, ghetto recipients)?  It
>>>>>>                         almost seems more like you're trying to
>>>>>>                         convince yourself of the things you say,
>>>>>>                         than anybody else.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                         Let me tell you a story about something
>>>>>>                         that happened on G*****'s latest visit. 
>>>>>>                         I noticed, since he's been with you he's
>>>>>>                         picked up some trashy habits.  Lately,
>>>>>>                         when he's eating, he's been picking his
>>>>>>                         teeth with his fingernail - a truly
>>>>>>                         revolting white trash mannerism.
>>>>>>                         Normally, I try to break him of trashy
>>>>>>                         habits right away, but I didn't want to
>>>>>>                         seem nagging so I kept silent. Then, a
>>>>>>                         few days later, we were watch Family Guy
>>>>>>                         and Lois was doing that during dinner,
>>>>>>                         and Stewie said to Brian how disgusting
>>>>>>                         she was, picking her teeth with her
>>>>>>                         finger right there are the table. 
>>>>>>                         Talking down to her for being all
>>>>>>                         trashy.  G***** immediately broke that
>>>>>>                         habit.  A couple days later I asked him
>>>>>>                         if it was because of what Stewie said -
>>>>>>                         you smiled and said yeah.  You see, it's
>>>>>>                         not just me manipulating G***** against
>>>>>>                         you - it's also Seth Macfarlane and
>>>>>>                         Stewie and everyone else that hates white
>>>>>>                         trash people. You're just so gross.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                         Let me point out something obvious to
>>>>>>                         you: you are in what is called, in legal
>>>>>>                         terms, the "superior position" because
>>>>>>                         G***** is in your custody and you have
>>>>>>                         complete authority over all matters
>>>>>>                         pertaining to him.  The fact that you
>>>>>>                         still get so worked up over what I say or
>>>>>>                         what's going on in my life, and that you
>>>>>>                         still feel the need to make claims like
>>>>>>                         my ID is all fake, and calling me girl's
>>>>>>                         names, is a pretty darn strong indication
>>>>>>                         that either A) you've got serious mental
>>>>>>                         problems, or B) you're the one that won't
>>>>>>                         let go. Remember when we last spoke on
>>>>>>                         the phone?  Who was the one that was
>>>>>>                         yelling and throwing accusations? Who's
>>>>>>                         the one that hang up? Not me.  I was calm
>>>>>>                         and indifferent. Because I don't really
>>>>>>                         care about you.  I enjoy this email
>>>>>>                         correspondence because it creates a
>>>>>>                         written record for me to publish.  One
>>>>>>                         day Sage will be able to go on the
>>>>>>                         Internet and read them. Every time you
>>>>>>                         apply for a job or meet a guy that you
>>>>>>                         like, I'll be there to make sure they're
>>>>>>                         fully informed of who you really are.
>>>>>>                         That is why I engage you in these
>>>>>>                         delightful conversations.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                         Patrick
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                         P.S. When making your ridiculous claims
>>>>>>                         about me you should remember that what
>>>>>>                         other people are thinking is "Yeah, but
>>>>>>                         you married the guy and had a kid with
>>>>>>                         him.  What does that say about you?"
>>>>>>                         You're really not too bright, are you?
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                         On 01/11/2015 10:08 PM, Desiree Capuano
>>>>>>                         wrote:
>>>>>>>                         I'm still not sure what your current
>>>>>>>                         fake ID supported by falsified documents
>>>>>>>                         happens to be, so I will address you as
>>>>>>>                         Sally.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>                         Sally,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>                         I would genuinely address your response
>>>>>>>                         if it had any merit, or purpose other
>>>>>>>                         than to allow you to lash out like the
>>>>>>>                         impotent child that you constantly prove
>>>>>>>                         yourself to be.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>                         However, considering you regularly spout
>>>>>>>                         outright lies and subjective opinions as
>>>>>>>                         fact with no true supporting evidence or
>>>>>>>                         basis in reality, (likely when you are
>>>>>>>                         drunk and/or high and lonely) I will
>>>>>>>                         simply show your thoughts the amount of
>>>>>>>                         consideration they deserve.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>                         Grow up, and have a nice night Sally.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>                         Regards (of some sort) (but again, not
>>>>>>>                         affection... Don't misunderstand),
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>                         Desiree
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>                         On Sunday, January 11, 2015, Patrick
>>>>>>>                          wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>                             As always, I shall address each of
>>>>>>>                             your statements and point out, as
>>>>>>>                             plainly as possible, why/how it is
>>>>>>>                             wrong.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>                             On 01/11/2015 12:54 PM, Desiree
>>>>>>>                             Capuano wrote:
>>>>>>>>                             Ricky / Richard / Morgan / Parick /
>>>>>>>>                             Patricia / Susan / whatever your
>>>>>>>>                             chosen alias is today,
>>>>>>>                             I don't get your intended
>>>>>>>                             implication here.  How is my first
>>>>>>>                             name, whether assumed or legal,
>>>>>>>                             relevant to anything in my previous
>>>>>>>                             message and, in particular, whether
>>>>>>>                             I am on schedule with my plan
>>>>>>>                             against you? An insult is much more
>>>>>>>                             effective when the intended
>>>>>>>                             recipient is able to infer the
>>>>>>>                             reference. Please clarify.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>                             Are you bored or something?
>>>>>>>                             Bored: no.  Or something: vague and
>>>>>>>                             ambiguous. Please be more specific.
>>>>>>>>                             Your stalker-like obsession with me
>>>>>>>>                             is truly impressive. The amount of
>>>>>>>>                             time and energy spent thinking of
>>>>>>>>                             me is flattering, but honestly a
>>>>>>>>                             little pathetic.
>>>>>>>                             If there is any sincerity in your
>>>>>>>                             statements then you have grossly
>>>>>>>                             misinterpreted my intentions.  I was
>>>>>>>                             pretty direct when I told Detective
>>>>>>>                             Tuchfarber that my intention was to
>>>>>>>                             do everything in my power and
>>>>>>>                             capabilities to make your life as
>>>>>>>                             miserable as possible, and, if
>>>>>>>                             possible, to the point that you
>>>>>>>                             ultimately commit suicide.  That
>>>>>>>                             would be my ultimate desire.  But
>>>>>>>                             before you reach that point it is
>>>>>>>                             imperative that you experience as
>>>>>>>                             much misery, disappointment, and
>>>>>>>                             suffering as possible first.  At
>>>>>>>                             this point in your life you have
>>>>>>>                             very little to lose so there is not
>>>>>>>                             much incentive for me to actively
>>>>>>>                             publish your information. I shall
>>>>>>>                             wait, patiently, until you rise up a
>>>>>>>                             bit, THEN proceed with the billboard
>>>>>>>                             campaign around Phoenix; I'll wait
>>>>>>>                             until you actually have some
>>>>>>>                             financial significance, THEN publish
>>>>>>>                             your complete credit and financial
>>>>>>>                             history - including your social
>>>>>>>                             security number and birth
>>>>>>>                             certificate (not illegal as long as
>>>>>>>                             it's done outside the US).
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>                             I don't see how you could interpret
>>>>>>>                             such intentions as being misguided
>>>>>>>                             affection.
>>>>>>>>                             For someone who so strongly
>>>>>>>>                             espouses logic and intelligence, I
>>>>>>>>                             would think that you could have
>>>>>>>>                             grasped that I am not interested in
>>>>>>>>                             you. Especially since I have
>>>>>>>>                             directly told you that I am not
>>>>>>>>                             interested in you.
>>>>>>>                             Whether or not you are interested in
>>>>>>>                             me is not relevant to my objectives.
>>>>>>>>                             I realize that I am really amazing,
>>>>>>>>                             but please expend some of that
>>>>>>>>                             energy towards finding a man /
>>>>>>>>                             woman / inanimate object that is
>>>>>>>>                             capable of coping with your
>>>>>>>>                             delusional nature, and providing
>>>>>>>>                             some small measure of happiness.
>>>>>>>                             I see no evidence to suggest there
>>>>>>>                             is any merit to your implication
>>>>>>>                             that I am delusional. If you know of
>>>>>>>                             any then please cite them. Otherwise
>>>>>>>                             you're just talking gibberish again.
>>>>>>>>                             Everyone has a right to the pursuit
>>>>>>>>                             of happiness. Though that is a
>>>>>>>>                             founding principal of America, so I
>>>>>>>>                             understand it being foreign to a
>>>>>>>>                             Canadian citizen like yourself.
>>>>>>>                             Almost every country in the world
>>>>>>>                             includes in their respective
>>>>>>>                             constitutions and/or bill of rights
>>>>>>>                             the right to the pursuit of
>>>>>>>                             happiness.  I wish I could say it is
>>>>>>>                             because you are an ignorant American
>>>>>>>                             that you do not realize that, but
>>>>>>>                             that fact that you were born on US
>>>>>>>                             soil has nothing to do with the fact
>>>>>>>                             that you are clearly ignorant.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>                             You again bring up the question of
>>>>>>>                             citizenship. Why?  You are the only
>>>>>>>                             one pretending to still cling to
>>>>>>>                             that claim. When I show up at border
>>>>>>>                             crossings with my US birth
>>>>>>>                             certificate and BC photo ID US
>>>>>>>                             customs and ICE don't even give me a
>>>>>>>                             second thought.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>                             But, I'll play along, for the sake
>>>>>>>                             of argument: Let's assume your claim
>>>>>>>                             that I am a Canadian citizen is
>>>>>>>                             true.  So? What's your point?  Are
>>>>>>>                             you trying to suggest that a person
>>>>>>>                             born on US soil is inherently
>>>>>>>                             superior to someone who wasn't?  By
>>>>>>>                             that logic then Lauchner and Michael
>>>>>>>                             Capuano are automatically superior
>>>>>>>                             to me.  Charles Manson, Ted Bundy
>>>>>>>                             and Richard Ramirez are
>>>>>>>