Re: Your loving home and parental teaching and guidance
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 19 2015 1:35:16 am
Bill,

Most of what you say is inconsistent with previous statements and actions.
You are a habitual liar, but at least it is consistent.  You have that
going for you, I guess.  That and mommy issues and a knack for
transference.  Oh and a stalkerish obsession with me.  See?  I guess one
could say you have a lot going for you.

I'm not having difficulty understanding anything, but thank you for
checking.  Do you happen to have documentation of this supposed over turned
conviction?  Did you Happen to receive a certificate of actual innocence?
I'd be interested to see a copy... Though I'm sure it will be
forged/fraudulent along with the rest of your documentation.  Criminals and
liars are criminals and liars.

So you were "provided" with a birth certificate?  Like when someone gets a
number at a Deli counter?  Did you get some cold cuts and do a victory
dance at the time this supposed birth certificate was "provided"?  Was
there a long line?  Were you on Meth at the time again?

Do you call ICE to notify them of your intent to enter illegally?  If not,
I'd assume it is simply because you have yet to be caught in violation.  If
you'd like to test that theory, please feel free to provide me with an
itinerary at least 2 weeks in advance of your next intended illegal trip
state side.

~ Desiree