Re: A little test
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 16 2015 9:44:45 am
Desiree:

You seem to have difficulty understanding legal definitions so here are
some pages that explain the age issue in plain, simple verbiage:

http://www.cadivorce.com/california-divorce-guide/child-custody-and-visitation/what-
age-does-a-child-decide-which-parent/

http://azmediator.com/at-what-age-can-children-in-arizona-decide-where-they-want-to-
live/

Now please stop listening to whoever is giving you such obviously
incorrect information and try to think for yourself for a change. Or has
the years of pot smoking dulled your brain so much you're no longer
capable of independent thought?

Patrick