Re: Your loving home and parental teaching and guidance
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 16 2015 9:39:13 am
Desiree:

Here's something I DID lie to you about: my parental information. But
that was 14 years ago.

As for the name: there has been no lie.  When we were together I never
stated that I had or hadn't changed my name.  And you never asked.  I
never stated that my birth name was or wasn't Richard - and you
never asked.  You just assumed.  I am not responsible for what you
assume.  And withholding information is not lying.

Patrick