Re: A little test
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 16 2015 9:35:51 am
Desiree:

This is a prime example of why I say you are delusional and stupid.
There is absolutely no statute in the California Family Code which
requires the court to even listen to any minor child.  The age of 14
means nothing.  We've already covered this yet you insist on ignoring
the reality and clinging to your ridiculously misguided claim that I
somehow "robbed" G***** of the "right" to choose. That is 100%
delusional behavior.  Moreover, G***** DID speak to the court and DID
state his desire to return to live with me.  The court chose to ignore
that.  If you think that waiting a few more months until he turned 14
would have some magical difference then you're more of an idiot than I
previously believed.

Furthermore, waiving my rights does not "rob" G***** of anything. What
it does is it puts the authority in your hands, rather than the
court's.  Whereas before it was up to the court where G***** would
live.  Now it is entirely up to you.  Whether G***** lives with me or
you is 100% your decision.  So, if ANYONE is "robbing" G***** of the
freedom to choose where to live it can only be YOU.  Since you have full
legal and physical custody there is no way you can blame it on anyone
but yourself.  See what I did there?  I deliberately created a situation
where you are unable to put the blame on anyone else; and where G*****
can see, first hand, what a hideous person you really are.

The reason you're including G***** in these emails is because you're
trying to convince him of that argument.  However, we've already
discussed it.  He's seen the law on the matter and he knows that there
is no such law.  Therefore, he knows your argument is completely unfounded.

About your disorders: Dude, don't be so naive.  I have your medical
records.  This is America!  For the right price and with a decent
investigator, you can get any information...including confidential
medical records.  They will be posted on your web site once you're in a
position that doing so will adversely affect you.  As I've said: right
now you don't have enough to lose or far enough to fall.

Patrick