Re: A little test
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 16 2015 8:42:46 am
Janet,

I don't even have words for how stupid your tantrum sounds.  You are the
one who robbed G***** of his right to choose by relinquishing all parental
rights just before he turned 14.  If you will recall, 14 is the legal age
that a child can choose for themselves in California.  You took that away
from G***** to pursue some sort of jeuvenile crusade to "destroy me".
That one is on you, you can't put it back on me at this point. Way to put
the thoughts and desires of G***** ahead of your own pettiness.  Good job.

Getting back to this false and delusional accusation of a 'disorder' that I
don't have... These sorts of blind accusations stated as fact are the same
reason I usually don't respond to your melodramatic stupidity.  Since you
are so keen on it, where is YOUR evidence?

Seriously ... You need to grow up and stop filling every waking hour
thinking about me. Creeper.

~Desiree