A little test
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 15 2015 9:44:49 pm
Hello, Desiree!

Here's a little test for you to find out how much you believe of the
bullshit that comes out of your mouth.  If you really believe that you
love G***** and he loves you; and that you're a good parent; then do
this - sit G***** down and tell him that you respect his views and his
desires and that you know he's intelligent and mature and that you
believe he's capable of deciding for himself who he wants to live with
and who he wants to raise him, to teach him, to guide him and prepare
him for life.  Tell him that you'll respect his decision and you'll
support it completely.

Then, when he makes his decision, actually keep your word and respect
and support it.

But we all, including you, know you'll never do that because you have
ostrich syndrome.

By the way, I know about your manic-depressive disorder.  I'm not saying
that as a vailed threat.  Just mentioning, so you don't have to keep
thinking that you have to try to conceal it.

Patrick