Mail

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Desiree Capuano & James Pendleton
250 E. Placita Lago Del Mago
Sahuarita, AZ     85629
Tel: 520-288-8200
desiree.capuano@gmail.com
japendletonjr@gmail.com
Back to Mailbox Back to mailbox
Newer Message Newer message
Older Message Older message
Re: Your loving home and parental teaching and guidance
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 15 2015 9:29:44 pm
Desiree:

Please tell me how I am backpeddling.  Nothing that I'm saying now is in 
any way inconsistent with what I've said previously.

On the issue of lying and the perjury conviction: which part are you 
having difficulty understanding?  The statement which was allegedly 
perjurous was that I was a US citizen.  Nothing more or less.  The same 
government that charged and convicted me of that has since provided me a 
US birth certificate.  That birth certificate means I am a US 
citizen...which means my statement under oath could not possibly have 
been perjurous...which means under the doctrine of "actual innocence" 
the conviction was void.  Are you following me so far?  Am I speaking 
too fast for you?  Why do you keep bringing up the perjury conviction 
when it is no longer an issue that is in dispute?  It's as pointless as 
your insistence on bringing up whether or not I'm a US citizen.  Are 
you, maybe, thick or something?

And, if you right and I'm lying then why doesn't ICE arrest me and the 
US Attorney prosecute me for illegal reentry (Title 8 USC section 
1326)?  Why do they keep letting me go?  Why do they keep letting me go 
down to Blaine to buy Marlboros (which you can't get in Canada)?  You 
know for a fact, of at least 2 occurrances of that happening.

The rest of your message is irrelevant and not worth replying to.


Now is as good a time as any to point out that I know that whatever I 
tell you I believe you're going to do, you will try to do the opposite.  
It is your fairly impotent way of spiting me.  Like your remarks 
suggesting that I have some type of emotional attraction to you.  Given 
that, I think you should be able to figure out my motive in 
corresponding with you, no?  I am steering you, slowly and meticulously, 
in the direction I want your life to go.  Before I write anything in an 
email to you I ask myself: What would I have to say to make her do "x"?  
And then I consider: What is the probability that she will respond in 
any given way?  From that I structure an email with the appropriate 
amount of backhanded compliments, vailed insults, arrogance and 
condescension to provoke you into making decisions that will move you in 
the direction I want you to go.  I would like to provide you concrete 
examples but that would, unfortunately, influence your decision making 
process moving forward - thereby undermining my strategies.

Now go ahead and scoff at the above paragraph and tell yourself your 
fine.  Remind yourself that you've been handling things just fine and 
I'm just full of shit.  :)

Cheers chubby!

Patrick




On 01/15/2015 05:06 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
> Denise,
>
> Thanks for playing.  You are and were wrong, and are trying to 
> back-pedal your way out it now.  I'd have thought you were used to 
> being wrong by no, but with what a sore loser you are being.  Your 
> "not lying" in open court must surely be why you were jailed for 
> purgery.  Yup... Makes total sense.
>
> Nice that you subconsciously feel so guilty about your lies that you 
> continue to respond.  That and your stalker like obsessive devotion to 
> me.  Let me just saw, "ewww!"  Please try to listen to me when I say 
> that I am not and never will be interested in you.  Ever.
>
> I know you love talking to me, but unless you have some actual 
> business pertaining to G*****, You should really go do something 
> productive more productive.  Perhaps something other than attempting 
> to reinvent History and reality yet again.
>
> ~Desiree
>
> On Wednesday, January 14, 2015, Patrick  > wrote:
>
>     Desiree:
>
>     I have a few minutes, so I'll point out another way you're wrong
>     about the alleged lies you've attempted to cite:
>
>     In 2007, when I stated in the Immigration Court, that my name was
>     Richard, it was, in fact, Richard under the California
>     common law.  All of my ID, issued by the State of California and
>     the State of Arizona had the name Richard on it and I had
>     been using the name Richard exclusively for the prior 11
>     years.  It was not until I came to Canada and the Canadian
>     government refused to allow me continue to use the name Richard 
>     unless I formally changed it from Patrick and the US
>     government and the State of California also then began refusing to
>     allow me to continue using Richard, that I decided it would
>     be easier to just go back to using Patrick.  So, you see, I
>     didn't lie about my name in the Immigration Court.
>
>     If the day ever arrives that you are right about something that
>     we're disputing, it will be a special day, indeed.
>
>     Good day,
>     Patrick
>
>
>
>     On 01/14/2015 08:14 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>     Gary,
>>
>>     I am glad that you have learned how Google and copy paste work. 
>>     That is precious, and I would pat your head like the good boy
>>     that you are if you were here. A for effort!  However, you have
>>     once again failed to read.  F for comprehension.  The alias is
>>     tied to the root of the issue, which is legal status.  Given that
>>     you were actually put in prison by someone whose job it is to
>>     interpret and enforce laws, you were in non-compliance.  Not only
>>     were you wrong as you are right now, but you were punished for
>>     it.  Were you the catcher?
>>
>>     Further, the request you made of me was to provide a specific
>>     example and evidence that you have been dishonest with me.  State
>>     and other laws are non-applicable and irrelevant to the
>>     discussion at hand.  Have you openly lied?  The answer is plainly
>>     yes.
>>
>>     Your delusions and failure to comprehend complex thoughts aside,
>>     there is actually something relevant for us to discuss.  G*****
>>     would like to attend a 2-day school camp.  The cost for this is
>>     $110 dollars.  If he does not attend, he will be made to sit in
>>     a class and perform whatever tasks are given to those who could
>>     not attend.  Would you prefer the money go on his debit card or
>>     credit card?  In the absence of a valid response, I will infer
>>     consent for the debit card.
>>
>>     Please don't feel embarrassed for too long as there is good
>>     news!  You are not American.  Phwhew!  That must be a huge relief
>>     to you.  I'll forgoe the simple diagram for now, but if you are
>>     still as confused as you seem to be, I'll go ahead and provide it.
>>
>>     You have most definitely achieved your goal with this thread if
>>     it's purpose was to amuse me and instill a sense of pitty for
>>     you and all those I have shared this with. (The kind of pitty
>>     generally shown to angry kittens.)
>>
>>     All sniping aside, you really should get out in the world and do
>>     something that makes you happy.  Make a friend, get laid...
>>     Whatever you need to do to relieve that stress and right your
>>     head again.  That may be the first step to you being a better
>>     person.  Or a person at all as you have not provided me evidence
>>     that you are not some form of subhuman.  Like a mole person.
>>
>>
>>     ~ Desiree
>>
>>
>>     On Tuesday, January 13, 2015, Patrick
>>     >     > wrote:
>>
>>         Desiree:
>>
>>         Title 18 of the United States Code, Section 1621, states as
>>         follows:
>>
>>         Whoever—
>>
>>             (1) having taken an oath before a competent tribunal,
>>             officer, or person, in any case in which a law of the
>>             United States authorizes an oath to be administered, that
>>             he will testify, declare, depose, or certify truly, or
>>             that any written testimony, declaration, deposition, or
>>             certificate by him subscribed, is true, willfully and
>>             contrary to such oath states or subscribes any *material
>>             matter* which he does not believe to be true; or
>>             (2) in any declaration, certificate, verification, or
>>             statement under penalty of perjury as permitted under
>>             section 1746 of title 28, United States Code, willfully
>>             subscribes as true any material matter which he does not
>>             believe to be true;
>>             is guilty of perjury and shall, except as otherwise
>>             expressly provided by law, be fined under this title or
>>             imprisoned not more than five years, or both. This
>>             section is applicable whether the statement or
>>             subscription is made within or without the United States.
>>
>>
>>         Do you see the use of the term "material matter" there in
>>         paragraph (1)?  Do you know what "material matter" means?  It
>>         means a matter which is relevant to the issue at hand.  The
>>         issue at hand was whether or not I was a US citizen.  The
>>         name I provided to the court was NOT material to the question
>>         of my citizenship and so, did not rise to the level of being
>>         perjury.  With respect to my statement to that immigration
>>         court that I was, at the time the statement was made, a US
>>         citizen - that was clearly NOT perjurous as is proven by the
>>         fact that the US government has since provided me my US birth
>>         certificate and the 14th Amendment to the US Constitution
>>         guarantees that any person born within the United States
>>         shall be a citizen of the United States.  SLAM, BITCH!
>>
>>
>>         As for me telling you, that my name was Richard:
>>         Section 1279.5 of the California Code of Civil Procedure states:
>>
>>             (a) Except as provided in subdivision (b), (c), (d), or
>>             (e), nothing in this title shall be construed to abrogate
>>             the common law right of any person to change his or her name.
>>
>>         Which means that in California any person may change their
>>         name legally under "common law" - in other words, by adopting
>>         a new name.  Which is what I did in 1993 - 1996.  At that
>>         time there was no requirement that government issued ID bear
>>         only the name stated on the person's birth certificate. 
>>         Therefore, when we were together, and prior to the Patriot
>>         Act, my legal name (under California law) was Richard. 
>>         And therefore I did not lie to you at that time.  Again, I
>>         saw: Fucking SLAM!
>>
>>
>>         Section 326 of the Patriot Act improses, amongst many other
>>         things, regulations on financial institutions with respect to
>>         identity documentation required by their customers.  The
>>         regulations require that only the "legal name" as defined by
>>         federal law (not state law) may be used and that only
>>         specific forms of identification may be used to establish the
>>         identity of the account holder.  From the Patriot Act came
>>         the REAL ID act of 2005, which imposed even stricter
>>         requirements on the issuance of identification documents by
>>         the states.  Upon accepting the REAL ID act California could
>>         no longer issue ID with any name other than that which is on
>>         the person's birth certificate. This effectively makes
>>         California's section 1279.5 irrelevant if a person wants to
>>         have any kind of government issued photo ID.  So, again, you
>>         are completely fucking wrong.
>>
>>         As for me now saying my legal name is Patrick: Since
>>         neither the US government nor the Canadian government accepts
>>         common law name changes any more then they will only allow me
>>         to use the name as it is stated on my birth certificate -
>>         unless I go through the formal, court based legal name change
>>         - which I have no interest in bothering with.  And so, yet
>>         again, I did not lie and your a fucking idiot!
>>
>>
>>         And your stupid comments about crayons and diagrams just make
>>         you look that much more moronic.  It's people like you that
>>         make me embarrassed to be American.  When people go on about
>>         "stupid Americans" they must be referring to you.
>>
>>         I'm not going to bother with the rest of your message because
>>         you just insist on proving what a misinformed and ignorant
>>         imbecile you are.  Why don't you do a little research before
>>         you provide such stupid, misguided responses.
>>
>>         Anyway, I have flight to catch in the morning so you're on
>>         your own for the rest of the week.  I've accomplished what
>>         I've set out to with this thread so I don't think there's
>>         anything further to say.
>>
>>         Patrick
>>
>>
>>         On 01/13/2015 03:50 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>         José,
>>>
>>>         I know this is difficult for you, but please try to focus
>>>         and pay attention here. Think really hard... Make that
>>>         squinty face you make when that hamster is doing his best to
>>>         move the wheel inside your head.  You asked for an example
>>>         of when you had been dishonest with me.  The patriot act has
>>>         ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the conversation.  Further, is
>>>         not true and does not apply.
>>>
>>>         I suppose that sort of logic is why you were thrown in
>>>         prison by a federal judge for perjury.  Perjury happens to
>>>         be a noun. Perjury is defined as, "the offense of willfully
>>>         telling an untruth in a court after having taken an oath of
>>>         affirmation."  Translation: lying. That is another example.
>>>         I've now provided you with two examples that you requested. 
>>>         You are welcome.
>>>
>>>         Please don't make me break out the crayon diagram as it only
>>>         serves to further degrade you.
>>>
>>>         You know what people from the projects and people in trailer
>>>         parks have in common?  They are both... How did you put it? 
>>>         From the lower echelon of society.  Though the ones who grow
>>>         up there just never seem to get out of the shadow.
>>>
>>>         As a disclaimer to keep you from being confused now and in
>>>         the future:  When I do not respond to you in part or in
>>>         whole it means that you are so wrong and delusional that it
>>>         isn't even worth my time to respond.  You'll just pull
>>>         something delusional (likely something you yourself are
>>>         guilty of or feeling guilty about) from some orifice and
>>>         present it as if it were a truth.
>>>
>>>         Allow me to apply some Richard logic to this conversation. 
>>>         Do you know why you are spending this inordinate amount of
>>>         time responding to me?  Because Cuthulu is masterminding a
>>>         conspiracy against you to force you to initiate pointless
>>>         conversations with someone you obviously hold a high level
>>>         of contempt (and unrequited love) for. Also...space aliens. 
>>>         See?  I even tied in your persecution complex.  Again.  You
>>>         are welcome.
>>>
>>>         ~Desiree
>>>
>>>
>>>         On Tuesday, January 13, 2015, Patrick
>>>          wrote:
>>>
>>>             Desiree:
>>>
>>>             I've already explained this to you (and the court)
>>>             numerous times, but you either have a very short memory
>>>             or very small comprehension, so I'll explain it again. 
>>>             Before the passing of the PATRIOT act it was legally
>>>             acceptable for a person to change their name by assuming
>>>             a new name and becoming commonly, or generally, known by
>>>             that name.  Having utility bills, pay stubs, et cetera
>>>             in that new name was sufficient, over time, for that
>>>             name to become one's "legal name". So, prior to the
>>>             passing of the PATRIOT act, Richard was my legal
>>>             name as the term was defined at that time.  After the
>>>             passing of the PATRIOT act the various levels of
>>>             government no longer accepted that as a recognized
>>>             method changing one's name and, as such, my legal name
>>>             reverted to my birth name.
>>>
>>>             Therefore, there was no lie and you are, as always,
>>>             incorrect.
>>>
>>>             You are also incorrect about me growing up in a trailer
>>>             park.  I grew up in government housing - the projects,
>>>             not a trailer park.
>>>
>>>             Patrick
>>>
>>>
>>>             On 2015-01-13 10:33 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>>             Raymond,
>>>>
>>>>             Again, your capacity for transference and random
>>>>             accusations is truly impressive. Go ahead and take that
>>>>             as a compliment if you like.  (But not something I'm
>>>>             attracted by, so let me be clear.)
>>>>
>>>>             Citing evidence with you is pointless, but let's go
>>>>             with some low hanging fruit.  It is pretty simple, but
>>>>             I'll go slow so that you can follow.  Please try to pay
>>>>             attention.  If you truly are Patrick, you lied
>>>>             about your identity to me, presented a false name on
>>>>             legal documents.  Including G*****'s Birth
>>>>             Certificate.  If Patrick is your fake identity,
>>>>             then you are "being dishonest" right now.  That was
>>>>             some pretty simple logic backed by examples.  Let me
>>>>             know if you need me to diagram in Crayon for you.
>>>>
>>>>             As you have repeatedly failed to provide evidence that
>>>>             you are not a member of a subhuman species previously
>>>>             thought to be mythical such as a Morlock, I do not feel
>>>>             that I am required to respond or read your tantrum
>>>>             further.
>>>>
>>>>             What is it like being so wrong and self-assured all the
>>>>             time? Does it feel blissful?  Does it remind you of
>>>>             home?  You know... The trailer park that you grew up in?
>>>>
>>>>             ~ Desiree
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>             On Monday, January 12, 2015, Patrick
>>>>              wrote:
>>>>
>>>>                 Desiree:
>>>>
>>>>                 You still have not provided any explanation or
>>>>                 cited any references to specific actions on my
>>>>                 part, or provided any supporting evidence for any
>>>>                 of your claims that I am, or have ever, been
>>>>                 dishonest with you.  Until you are able to do so
>>>>                 you should stop making such claims because you
>>>>                 sound like a child in a school yard shouting "I
>>>>                 know you are but what am I".
>>>>
>>>>                 If you did not inform ICE of my birth name and that
>>>>                 I was born in Florida then that means they must
>>>>                 have already had that information in my file -
>>>>                 which means they knew, officially, during the time
>>>>                 they were holding me in custody.  Prior to that
>>>>                 point I had never mentioned Florida or the name
>>>>                 Patrick to them.  You understand if I choose
>>>>                 not to believe you, right?
>>>>
>>>>                 To which rabbi do you refer? I do not currently
>>>>                 have a rabbi with which I confer.  I shall presume
>>>>                 you are not actually referring to ANY rabbi and are
>>>>                 just making stuff up again.
>>>>
>>>>                 No, I don't cackle.  I don't believe I have ever
>>>>                 cackled. Cackling is unbecoming.  I use the terms
>>>>                 "destroy" and "ruin" because they are both vague
>>>>                 and innocuous; they convey the intending meaning
>>>>                 without the possibility of being interpreted as
>>>>                 being a threat of physical harm.  If you know of a
>>>>                 more appropriate term feel free to let me know and
>>>>                 I shall consider using it instead.
>>>>
>>>>                 Now, let's shift the discussion to you.  The reason
>>>>                 you have responded to all of the messages I have
>>>>                 sent over the past day or so, and that you have
>>>>                 done so expeditiously, is because you know, though
>>>>                 you will not openly admit, that the things I have
>>>>                 said are true.  In particular:
>>>>                 - you've failed to make G***** love and/or respect
>>>>                 you;
>>>>                 - you know G***** still wants to return to living
>>>>                 with me and that the moment he does return, he will
>>>>                 have no interest in maintaining any further
>>>>                 relationship with you;
>>>>                 - you know G***** has not acclimated to your
>>>>                 environment and your way of life and that he never
>>>>                 will;
>>>>                 - you know G***** looks down on you and Sage as
>>>>                 being white trash that is below him;
>>>>                 - you know that these are all things I told you
>>>>                 would happen, long before you took G***** to
>>>>                 Phoenix, and you insisted I was wrong.
>>>>
>>>>                 The reason you feel compelled to respond to my
>>>>                 statements is because it angers you that I'm right
>>>>                 and I've been right all along and your pride is
>>>>                 hurt because you know that I know that you're
>>>>                 wrong.  If you had any amount of confidence that
>>>>                 G***** was happy with you and that he had even the
>>>>                 smallest amount of affection for you then you would
>>>>                 be indifferent to what I'm saying.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>                 And now, let's talk about this fixation you have
>>>>                 with citizenship.  Why do you keep trying to make
>>>>                 it an issue? Whether I'm a US citizen as I say, or
>>>>                 a Canadian citizen as you say - do you think that
>>>>                 makes any difference to me? Or to where I am or
>>>>                 where I live?  Why do you think that I would have
>>>>                 any personal interest at all in having US
>>>>                 citizenship?  If I'm really not a US citizen I
>>>>                 could have gotten US citizenship when we were
>>>>                 together.  Why wouldn't I have?  Either I have no
>>>>                 interest in being a US citizen or I already am a US
>>>>                 citizen. Either way, it's clearly not something
>>>>                 that has importance to me, so I don't understand
>>>>                 why you keep trying to use that as a way to try to
>>>>                 insult me.  Moreover, you're talking about
>>>>                 citizenship by virtue of location of birth - that's
>>>>                 such an incredibly arbitrary factor.  It would take
>>>>                 such a small minded person to think that the
>>>>                 geographic location of a person's birth would have
>>>>                 any bearing on who they are. But then, YOU do think
>>>>                 that way, don't you?  I can only figure that you
>>>>                 keep trying to make citizenship an issue because
>>>>                 you have nothing else that you can try to "hurt" me
>>>>                 with.  That's pretty sad for you.
>>>>
>>>>                 Let's say, just for the sake of argument, that I
>>>>                 decided I wanted to move back to LA and that I was
>>>>                 a Canadian citizen.  Do you think that not being a
>>>>                 US citizen would stop me?  Do you not think that if
>>>>                 I wanted to be living in the US right now I would
>>>>                 be?  I mean, even if all of your claims about me
>>>>                 were true, do you think DHS has the resources to
>>>>                 constantly be looking for non-violent,
>>>>                 non-dangerous, white, english speaking illegals
>>>>                 that may or may not be in the country? Come on,
>>>>                 Desiree, you can't be that stupid.
>>>>
>>>>                 Anyway, you can continue to make strange comments
>>>>                 about citizenship if it makes you feel better.  I'm
>>>>                 just curious why you keep trying to insult me by
>>>>                 claiming something that is so plainly irrelevant. 
>>>>                 It would be like me trying to insult you by saying
>>>>                 you're not really blonde.
>>>>
>>>>                 Patrick
>>>>
>>>>                 P.S. You're attempts to insult me with this name
>>>>                 thing fall into the same category as the
>>>>                 citizenship thing - I don't much care whether you
>>>>                 believe my legal name is Patrick or Richard.
>>>>                 It just doesn't really have any relevance
>>>>                 to anything in my life (what you believe, I mean). 
>>>>                 Feel free to continue calling me arbitrary names if
>>>>                 that helps you sleep at night.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>                 On 01/12/2015 07:30 AM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>>>                 Perry(I assume that is a possible next Alias for
>>>>>                 you),
>>>>>
>>>>>                 Good morning, sunshine! (Again, not a term of
>>>>>                 endearment.)
>>>>>
>>>>>                 I would read the entire novel below, but when the
>>>>>                 first paragraph immediately begins with "fun
>>>>>                 facts" that diverge from reality, I know that it
>>>>>                 isn't worth my time.  I never mentioned your false
>>>>>                 Alias, let alone stated it as a factual name to
>>>>>                 ICE.If you had a conversation about that during
>>>>>                 your interrogation for breaking the law and being
>>>>>                 here illegally, then that has nothing to do with me.
>>>>>
>>>>>                 I wonder (and so does your Rabbi, by the way) if
>>>>>                 all of your angsty hatred even really relates to
>>>>>                 me at all.  Facts and reality seem to be relative
>>>>>                 with you, and it is quite troublesome.
>>>>>
>>>>>                 I also wonder... Do you fold your hands and cackle
>>>>>                 malevolently when you talk about "destroying"
>>>>>                 me?It seems a bit over the top; much like all of
>>>>>                 these sad and pathetic emails you keep sending me.
>>>>>
>>>>>                 Also, hello to the folks reading at home via BCC. 
>>>>>                 Hopefully you all find Ricky/Perry's tantrums as
>>>>>                 amusing and pathetic as I do. :)
>>>>>
>>>>>                 ~Desiree
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>                 On Monday, January 12, 2015, Patrick
>>>>>                  wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>                     Desiree:
>>>>>
>>>>>                     See, there you go again, making unfounded
>>>>>                     claims against me.  Not only unfounded, but
>>>>>                     contrary to the actual physical evidence. 
>>>>>                     What basis do you have to claim that my ID is
>>>>>                     fake or that it was supported by falsified
>>>>>                     documents? Obviously you've made no attempt to
>>>>>                     verify the authenticity of any of them.  You
>>>>>                     can verify the PAL with a quick call to the
>>>>>                     RCMP; you can verify the birth certificate
>>>>>                     with a call to Florida Vital Statistics. 
>>>>>                     Hell, you can even call ICE and inquire about
>>>>>                     the status of my case.  Why don't you call ICE
>>>>>                     and inform them that my name is actually
>>>>>                     Patrick? Oh, you already told them that
>>>>>                     before January 2013 - they asked me about it
>>>>>                     during the interrogation.  Do you question the
>>>>>                     validity of the PAL?  Every time I buy a
>>>>>                     handgun or any ammo I have to provide the PAL
>>>>>                     and the store has to verify it with the RCMP. 
>>>>>                     If I have firearms in Canada, without a PAL,
>>>>>                     that's like 15 years in prison or some crazy
>>>>>                     shit.  If you really believe the crap that you
>>>>>                     say then why don't you report me to the RCMP? 
>>>>>                     If the PAL is fake then I'll go to prison.  If
>>>>>                     it was obtained with false information then
>>>>>                     it'll be taken away and I'll probably still go
>>>>>                     to prison.
>>>>>
>>>>>                     But you're not going to do that because you
>>>>>                     know you're full of it.  You know my ID was
>>>>>                     obtained legitimately.  And you know my true
>>>>>                     legal, and birth name is indeed Patrick. 
>>>>>                     If you really believed it was not then you
>>>>>                     would have tried to have me arrested for
>>>>>                     whatever nonsense you're claiming.  And don't
>>>>>                     say you "wouldn't do that to G*****" - of
>>>>>                     course you would - you already have. 
>>>>>                     Moreover, if my ID and my PAL was fraudulently
>>>>>                     obtained then that means that I am perpetually
>>>>>                     in the commission of numerous felonies...and
>>>>>                     you knowingly allowed G***** to be in my care
>>>>>                     not only while committing those felonies, but
>>>>>                     while illegally transporting, handling and
>>>>>                     operating firearms (illegal if what you say is
>>>>>                     true).
>>>>>
>>>>>                     Don't you see how incredibly stupid you keep
>>>>>                     making yourself look?  I wish I could include
>>>>>                     all the recipients of these messages as CC
>>>>>                     rather than BCC so you can see how many people
>>>>>                     regularly get a good laugh at the obtuse
>>>>>                     things you claim (but they've asked not to be
>>>>>                     disclosed).
>>>>>
>>>>>                     As for calling me Sally: if that makes you
>>>>>                     happy then go for it.  I suppose the intention
>>>>>                     is to suggest I am a woman or womanly.  Is
>>>>>                     that supposed to hurt my feelings?  How 'bout
>>>>>                     if you call me Vickie, instead?  I kind of
>>>>>                     like Vickie better than Sally.
>>>>>
>>>>>                     Again, you accuse me of "regularly" spouting
>>>>>                     lies.  I recall challenging you on that
>>>>>                     numerous times and you failing to be able to
>>>>>                     actually present any cases of me lying.  Has
>>>>>                     that changed?  Can you actually recall a
>>>>>                     specific instance of me lying?  Are you going
>>>>>                     to say I lied in court when I said my name is
>>>>>                     Patrick?  So, I provide physical proof
>>>>>                     that that IS my legal name and you say that
>>>>>                     the documents are forged?  Get real!
>>>>>
>>>>>                     As for "subjective opinions": all opinions are
>>>>>                     subjective - that's kind of what makes them
>>>>>                     opinions.  Otherwise, they'd be facts.  And
>>>>>                     you were actually able to graduate with a
>>>>>                     bachelors degree?  Oh, right, from the
>>>>>                     University of Phoenix...not from a REAL
>>>>>                     university.  I'm sorry.
>>>>>
>>>>>                     So, government issued photo ID is not
>>>>>                     acceptable as proof of identity to you?  Well,
>>>>>                     it's good enough for the RCMP, and it's good
>>>>>                     enough for US Border Patrol, ICE, and the
>>>>>                     TSA.  So, I guess you're shit outta luck there.
>>>>>
>>>>>                     I don't get lonely.  I don't use drugs or get
>>>>>                     high.
>>>>>
>>>>>                     Why do you tell me to grow up?  In what way am
>>>>>                     I acting immaturely?  It seems, on my end, I'm
>>>>>                     just having a calm, rational discussion.  It
>>>>>                     seems to me that you're the one getting worked
>>>>>                     up and flinging irrelevant, unfounded
>>>>>                     allegations like a child.
>>>>>
>>>>>                     Why do you end your email with a declaration
>>>>>                     that there is no affection intended?  Do you
>>>>>                     think I might not be aware of that?  Do you
>>>>>                     think I have anything but disgust for you and
>>>>>                     people like you (trashy, ghetto recipients)? 
>>>>>                     It almost seems more like you're trying to
>>>>>                     convince yourself of the things you say, than
>>>>>                     anybody else.
>>>>>
>>>>>                     Let me tell you a story about something that
>>>>>                     happened on G*****'s latest visit.  I
>>>>>                     noticed, since he's been with you he's picked
>>>>>                     up some trashy habits. Lately, when he's
>>>>>                     eating, he's been picking his teeth with his
>>>>>                     fingernail - a truly revolting white trash
>>>>>                     mannerism.  Normally, I try to break him of
>>>>>                     trashy habits right away, but I didn't want to
>>>>>                     seem nagging so I kept silent.  Then, a few
>>>>>                     days later, we were watch Family Guy and Lois
>>>>>                     was doing that during dinner, and Stewie said
>>>>>                     to Brian how disgusting she was, picking her
>>>>>                     teeth with her finger right there are the
>>>>>                     table.  Talking down to her for being all
>>>>>                     trashy.  G***** immediately broke that
>>>>>                     habit.  A couple days later I asked him if it
>>>>>                     was because of what Stewie said - you smiled
>>>>>                     and said yeah.  You see, it's not just me
>>>>>                     manipulating G***** against you - it's also
>>>>>                     Seth Macfarlane and Stewie and everyone else
>>>>>                     that hates white trash people.  You're just so
>>>>>                     gross.
>>>>>
>>>>>                     Let me point out something obvious to you: you
>>>>>                     are in what is called, in legal terms, the
>>>>>                     "superior position" because G***** is in your
>>>>>                     custody and you have complete authority over
>>>>>                     all matters pertaining to him.  The fact that
>>>>>                     you still get so worked up over what I say or
>>>>>                     what's going on in my life, and that you still
>>>>>                     feel the need to make claims like my ID is all
>>>>>                     fake, and calling me girl's names, is a pretty
>>>>>                     darn strong indication that either A) you've
>>>>>                     got serious mental problems, or B) you're the
>>>>>                     one that won't let go.  Remember when we last
>>>>>                     spoke on the phone?  Who was the one that was
>>>>>                     yelling and throwing accusations? Who's the
>>>>>                     one that hang up?  Not me.  I was calm and
>>>>>                     indifferent. Because I don't really care about
>>>>>                     you.  I enjoy this email correspondence
>>>>>                     because it creates a written record for me to
>>>>>                     publish.  One day Sage will be able to go on
>>>>>                     the Internet and read them.  Every time you
>>>>>                     apply for a job or meet a guy that you like,
>>>>>                     I'll be there to make sure they're fully
>>>>>                     informed of who you really are.  That is why I
>>>>>                     engage you in these delightful conversations.
>>>>>
>>>>>                     Patrick
>>>>>
>>>>>                     P.S. When making your ridiculous claims about
>>>>>                     me you should remember that what other people
>>>>>                     are thinking is "Yeah, but you married the guy
>>>>>                     and had a kid with him. What does that say
>>>>>                     about you?"  You're really not too bright, are
>>>>>                     you?
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>                     On 01/11/2015 10:08 PM, Desiree Capuano wrote:
>>>>>>                     I'm still not sure what your current fake ID
>>>>>>                     supported by falsified documents happens to
>>>>>>                     be, so I will address you as Sally.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                     Sally,
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                     I would genuinely address your response if it
>>>>>>                     had any merit, or purpose other than to allow
>>>>>>                     you to lash out like the impotent child that
>>>>>>                     you constantly prove yourself to be.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                     However, considering you regularly spout
>>>>>>                     outright lies and subjective opinions as fact
>>>>>>                     with no true supporting evidence or basis in
>>>>>>                     reality, (likely when you are drunk and/or
>>>>>>                     high and lonely) I will simply show your
>>>>>>                     thoughts the amount of consideration they
>>>>>>                     deserve.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                     Grow up, and have a nice night Sally.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                     Regards (of some sort) (but again, not
>>>>>>                     affection... Don't misunderstand),
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                     Desiree
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                     On Sunday, January 11, 2015, Patrick
>>>>>>                      wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                         As always, I shall address each of your
>>>>>>                         statements and point out, as plainly as
>>>>>>                         possible, why/how it is wrong.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                         On 01/11/2015 12:54 PM, Desiree Capuano
>>>>>>                         wrote:
>>>>>>>                         Ricky / Richard / Morgan / Parick /
>>>>>>>                         Patricia / Susan / whatever your chosen
>>>>>>>                         alias is today,
>>>>>>                         I don't get your intended implication
>>>>>>                         here.  How is my first name, whether
>>>>>>                         assumed or legal, relevant to anything in
>>>>>>                         my previous message and, in particular,
>>>>>>                         whether I am on schedule with my plan
>>>>>>                         against you? An insult is much more
>>>>>>                         effective when the intended recipient is
>>>>>>                         able to infer the reference. Please clarify.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>                         Are you bored or something?
>>>>>>                         Bored: no.  Or something: vague and
>>>>>>                         ambiguous. Please be more specific.
>>>>>>>                         Your stalker-like obsession with me is
>>>>>>>                         truly impressive. The amount of time and
>>>>>>>                         energy spent thinking of me is
>>>>>>>                         flattering, but honestly a little pathetic.
>>>>>>                         If there is any sincerity in your
>>>>>>                         statements then you have grossly
>>>>>>                         misinterpreted my intentions.  I was
>>>>>>                         pretty direct when I told Detective
>>>>>>                         Tuchfarber that my intention was to do
>>>>>>                         everything in my power and capabilities
>>>>>>                         to make your life as miserable as
>>>>>>                         possible, and, if possible, to the point
>>>>>>                         that you ultimately commit suicide.  That
>>>>>>                         would be my ultimate desire.  But before
>>>>>>                         you reach that point it is imperative
>>>>>>                         that you experience as much misery,
>>>>>>                         disappointment, and suffering as possible
>>>>>>                         first.  At this point in your life you
>>>>>>                         have very little to lose so there is not
>>>>>>                         much incentive for me to actively publish
>>>>>>                         your information. I shall wait,
>>>>>>                         patiently, until you rise up a bit, THEN
>>>>>>                         proceed with the billboard campaign
>>>>>>                         around Phoenix; I'll wait until you
>>>>>>                         actually have some financial
>>>>>>                         significance, THEN publish your complete
>>>>>>                         credit and financial history - including
>>>>>>                         your social security number and birth
>>>>>>                         certificate (not illegal as long as it's
>>>>>>                         done outside the US).
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                         I don't see how you could interpret such
>>>>>>                         intentions as being misguided affection.
>>>>>>>                         For someone who so strongly espouses
>>>>>>>                         logic and intelligence, I would think
>>>>>>>                         that you could have grasped that I am
>>>>>>>                         not interested in you. Especially since
>>>>>>>                         I have directly told you that I am not
>>>>>>>                         interested in you.
>>>>>>                         Whether or not you are interested in me
>>>>>>                         is not relevant to my objectives.
>>>>>>>                         I realize that I am really amazing, but
>>>>>>>                         please expend some of that energy
>>>>>>>                         towards finding a man / woman /
>>>>>>>                         inanimate object that is capable of
>>>>>>>                         coping with your delusional nature, and
>>>>>>>                         providing some small measure of happiness.
>>>>>>                         I see no evidence to suggest there is any
>>>>>>                         merit to your implication that I am
>>>>>>                         delusional. If you know of any then
>>>>>>                         please cite them. Otherwise you're just
>>>>>>                         talking gibberish again.
>>>>>>>                         Everyone has a right to the pursuit of
>>>>>>>                         happiness. Though that is a founding
>>>>>>>                         principal of America, so I understand it
>>>>>>>                         being foreign to a Canadian citizen like
>>>>>>>                         yourself.
>>>>>>                         Almost every country in the world
>>>>>>                         includes in their respective
>>>>>>                         constitutions and/or bill of rights the
>>>>>>                         right to the pursuit of happiness.  I
>>>>>>                         wish I could say it is because you are an
>>>>>>                         ignorant American that you do not realize
>>>>>>                         that, but that fact that you were born on
>>>>>>                         US soil has nothing to do with the fact
>>>>>>                         that you are clearly ignorant.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                         You again bring up the question of
>>>>>>                         citizenship. Why?  You are the only one
>>>>>>                         pretending to still cling to that claim.
>>>>>>                         When I show up at border crossings with
>>>>>>                         my US birth certificate and BC photo ID
>>>>>>                         US customs and ICE don't even give me a
>>>>>>                         second thought.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                         But, I'll play along, for the sake of
>>>>>>                         argument: Let's assume your claim that I
>>>>>>                         am a Canadian citizen is true.  So?
>>>>>>                         What's your point?  Are you trying to
>>>>>>                         suggest that a person born on US soil is
>>>>>>                         inherently superior to someone who
>>>>>>                         wasn't?  By that logic then Lauchner and
>>>>>>                         Michael Capuano are automatically
>>>>>>                         superior to me.  Charles Manson, Ted
>>>>>>                         Bundy and Richard Ramirez are superior to
>>>>>>                         every single person ever born in Canada?
>>>>>>                         That's some pretty sketchy reasoning. And
>>>>>>                         let's pretend for a moment that I AM a
>>>>>>                         Canadian citizen: that hasn't, and still
>>>>>>                         doesn't prevent me from living in the
>>>>>>                         US.  I own a business in the US.  So,
>>>>>>                         again, what are you trying to imply?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>                         Your obsessive pursuit of my attention
>>>>>>>                         seems to only pale in comparison to your
>>>>>>>                         capacity for delusional transference,
>>>>>>>                         and cruelty towards G*****.
>>>>>>                         Again, you're making claims about my
>>>>>>                         psychological state without citing a
>>>>>>                         single case of me ever exhibiting
>>>>>>                         delusional behavior.  At least when I
>>>>>>                         call you delusional I refer your to a
>>>>>>                         specific thing you did which supports my
>>>>>>                         claim.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>                         It is unfortunate that you chose to rob
>>>>>>>                         G***** of his right and opportunity to
>>>>>>>                         choose for himself which parent to live
>>>>>>>                         with.
>>>>>>                         Come again?  I was the one initially
>>>>>>                         requested G***** be interviewed by the
>>>>>>                         court so he can tell the court where he
>>>>>>                         wants to live.  You then attempted to
>>>>>>                         circumvent that by having me deported. I
>>>>>>                         then ordered my attorney to request the
>>>>>>                         court put the interview back on calendar.
>>>>>>                         Then, when G***** was given the chance,
>>>>>>                         he clearly, explicitly, and very
>>>>>>                         unequivocally told the court he wants to
>>>>>>                         return to me...to live with me.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                         See that? That is a case of you
>>>>>>                         exhibiting delusional behavior. You're
>>>>>>                         accusing ME of doing exactly what you
>>>>>>                         have, and continue to do.  THAT's delusional.
>>>>>>>                         You relinquished all rights a mere 2
>>>>>>>                         months from his 14th birthday where he
>>>>>>>                         would have been able to declare his
>>>>>>>                         choice in front of everyone in open court.
>>>>>>                         I relinquished my rights so that I can
>>>>>>                         remove the court from the equation.  So
>>>>>>                         that I can proceed with my plans
>>>>>>                         respecting you.  It's hard to do that
>>>>>>                         when I have to maintain appearances for
>>>>>>                         the court.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                         You are unsurprisingly misinformed about
>>>>>>                         the significance of G***** turning 14.
>>>>>>                         There is no statutory age, in either
>>>>>>                         California or Arizona, at which the court
>>>>>>                         is required to grant the child the living
>>>>>>                         arrangement the child desires.  It is
>>>>>>                         completely at the discretion of the
>>>>>>                         court. "Generally" after the age of 14
>>>>>>                         the court will "listen" to what the child
>>>>>>                         wants - but that's the extent of the law
>>>>>>                         on the matter.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                         I also point out, waiving one's rights
>>>>>>                         does not mean refusing one's
>>>>>>                         responsibilities. Though you seem to
>>>>>>                         think they are one and the same. I did
>>>>>>                         not refuse to allow G***** to return to
>>>>>>                         live with me - I created a situation
>>>>>>                         where he can see, firsthand, what you
>>>>>>                         would be like in the absense of the court
>>>>>>                         compelling you to act.  And so far you've
>>>>>>                         played right into it.
>>>>>>>                         It doesn't surprise me given your
>>>>>>>                         repeated underestimation of his
>>>>>>>                         intelligence and potential; simply
>>>>>>>                         seeing him as a pawn and tool to use in
>>>>>>>                         your obsessive quest to win me back.
>>>>>>>                         ("destroy me" ... Whatever you want to
>>>>>>>                         call it.)
>>>>>>                         As I have explained to him: sometimes, to
>>>>>>                         get the desired outcome, we have to go
>>>>>>                         through a period of challenges. That is
>>>>>>                         what he is going through right now.  I
>>>>>>                         believe the exact idiom I used was
>>>>>>                         "Sometimes, to make an omlette you have
>>>>>>                         to break a few eggs".
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                         I explained what that meant and how it
>>>>>>                         applied to the current situation.  He
>>>>>>                         acknowledged understanding.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>                         I love G***** regardless of what
>>>>>>>                         decision he should ultimately make.
>>>>>>                         If that is the case then why do you
>>>>>>                         insist on not allowing him to make that
>>>>>>                         decision?  He already has: he said he
>>>>>>                         wants to come and live with me.  He has
>>>>>>                         expressed that if he never heard from you
>>>>>>                         again he's fine with that.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                         It's already been more than 2
>>>>>>                         years...what do you believe is going to
>>>>>>                         happen?  Do you think one day he's going
>>>>>>                         to wake up and realize that he was wrong
>>>>>>                         all this time and suddenly love you
>>>>>>                         unconditionally? Again, I say, THAT is
>>>>>>                         delusional! Dude, the fact that since the
>>>>>>                         July hearing, since you've gotten full
>>>>>>                         custody and authority over him he has
>>>>>>                         steadily withdrawn from you and that
>>>>>>                         other kid of yours should tell you
>>>>>>                         something. Before that he could hold on
>>>>>>                         to the hope that at the next hearing the
>>>>>>                         court would order you to return him. 
>>>>>>                         That hope is gone. I really don't know
>>>>>>                         what you are hoping for, but your
>>>>>>                         relationship with G***** has reached
>>>>>>                         it's peak and the only place it's going
>>>>>>                         from here is down.  There's less than two
>>>>>>                         years until he can legally move out and
>>>>>>                         I'm willing to bet that within 24 hours
>>>>>>                         of turning 16 you'll never hear from him
>>>>>>                         again.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                         As for "love": unless you can provide a
>>>>>>                         clear definition of what the word means
>>>>>>                         then you should refrain from using it.
>>>>>>>                         I know he is capable of so much, and
>>>>>>>                         will support him down whatever path he
>>>>>>>                         should ultimately choose in whatever
>>>>>>>                         capacity I am able. I may be hard on
>>>>>>>                         G***** sometimes, but being a real
>>>>>>>                         parent means looking out for the
>>>>>>>                         physical, mental, and emotional well
>>>>>>>                         being of your child even when it isn't
>>>>>>>                         easy or popular.
>>>>>>                         You are completely oblivious to anything
>>>>>>                         going on with G*****.  I just spoke to
>>>>>>                         him on the phone - you still haven't even
>>>>>>                         noticed the anomoly in his eye.  You live
>>>>>>                         in the same house with him and he's been
>>>>>>                         back for 8 days and you haven't noticed. 
>>>>>>                         You also didn't notice it before he came
>>>>>>                         up here.  How can you not notice a bright
>>>>>>                         discoloration in his eye? Do you not
>>>>>>                         speak with him?  Do you not look him in
>>>>>>                         the eye when you do (assuming you do
>>>>>>                         speak with him)?
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                         You add him to your insurance but you
>>>>>>                         don't bother taking him to the doctor or
>>>>>>                         the dentist (you only do it when you
>>>>>>                         think I'm going to bring it up in court).
>>>>>>                         Dental cleaning and checkups are supposed
>>>>>>                         to be every 6 months, not every 12.  He
>>>>>>                         wasn't in the habit of using deodarant -
>>>>>>                         I had to point out to him one day that he
>>>>>>                         smelled of BO.  He still often "forgets"
>>>>>>                         to brush his teeth.  He doesn't know how
>>>>>>                         to get from your place to the Target,
>>>>>>                         which is only a few blocks away. When
>>>>>>                         given the choice of doing the research to
>>>>>>                         figure out how to get to the outdoor
>>>>>>                         shooting range, or not go, he chose not
>>>>>>                         to do the research.  Is that the result
>>>>>>                         of your "real parenting"?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>                         I can only hope that one day you decide
>>>>>>>                         to strive to be a better person, and
>>>>>>>                         better parent.
>>>>>>                         I strive, on a daily basis, to improve
>>>>>>                         myself.  I strive to be objective and
>>>>>>                         fair, and to be reasonable and rational.
>>>>>>                         I consider myself to be fair and decent. 
>>>>>>                         The people I come in contact with,
>>>>>>                         exclusive of you, of course, also
>>>>>>                         consider me such.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                         You're still making the same unfounded
>>>>>>                         arguments that you've been making since
>>>>>>                         2011.  You're the one that has to use
>>>>>>                         underhanded tactics and false claims to
>>>>>>                         get what you want.  I'm referring to you
>>>>>>                         resorting to calling ICE in order to gain
>>>>>>                         custody by default. See, when G*****'s
>>>>>>                         with me he's with me because he *wants*
>>>>>>                         to be.  I've never once had to force him
>>>>>>                         or tell him he has to visit because the
>>>>>>                         court ordered it.  You, on the other
>>>>>>                         hand, have done exactly that.  You claim
>>>>>>                         to want what's best for G*****, yet you
>>>>>>                         teach him nothing. You think hugs and
>>>>>>                         kisses will make everything okay (again,
>>>>>>                         that's delusional).
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                         It is my opinion that if anyone needs to
>>>>>>                         work on being a better person it is you.
>>>>>>>                         If not for yourself, for G*****'s sake.
>>>>>>                         Both I, and G*****, are happy with who I
>>>>>>                         am, with how I behave, with my values and
>>>>>>                         beliefs.  If I identify a character or
>>>>>>                         personality flaw in myself then I will
>>>>>>                         commit to improving it.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                         You act the same now as you did in 2000. 
>>>>>>                         You still try to use people's guilt and
>>>>>>                         pitty to manipulate them.  You tell
>>>>>>                         people half truths and versions of events
>>>>>>                         which are heavily skewed in your favor,
>>>>>>                         to gain their support. That's deceptive.
>>>>>>                         That's completely contrary to how I try
>>>>>>                         to live and how I try to guide G*****. 
>>>>>>                         You can deny that you do that until
>>>>>>                         you're blue in the face but I've got over
>>>>>>                         400 emails from you and/or about you
>>>>>>                         where you've done that countless times.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                         You rush into relationships with losers
>>>>>>                         like Lauchner and Capuano, you move in
>>>>>>                         with them, you hastily have children with
>>>>>>                         them.  You expose your children to people
>>>>>>                         like Lauchner and tell them he's a good,
>>>>>>                         wonderful person.  You allow him to take
>>>>>>                         on a paternal role in their lives.  You
>>>>>>                         defend his behavior and get angry when
>>>>>>                         people state facts about him.  Yet you
>>>>>>                         want to pretend you're a good, honorable
>>>>>>                         person?  And that you give a shit about
>>>>>>                         your children?
>>>>>>>                         He is the one being hurt by your
>>>>>>>                         actions, scheming, and manipulation.
>>>>>>                         G***** is not being hurt at all by what
>>>>>>                         I am
>>>>>>