Re: Your loving home and parental teaching and guidance
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 12 2015 8:30:16 am
Perry(I assume that is a possible next Alias for you),

Good morning, sunshine! (Again, not a term of endearment.)

I would read the entire novel below, but when the first paragraph
immediately begins with "fun facts" that diverge from reality, I know that
it isn't worth my time.  I never mentioned your false Alias, let alone
stated it as a factual name to ICE.  If you had a conversation about that
during your interrogation for breaking the law and being here illegally,
then that has nothing to do with me.

I wonder (and so does your Rabbi, by the way) if all of your angsty hatred
even really relates to me at all.  Facts and reality seem to be relative
with you, and it is quite troublesome.

I also wonder... Do you fold your hands and cackle malevolently when you
talk about "destroying" me?It seems a bit over the top; much like all of
these sad and pathetic emails you keep sending me.

Also, hello to the folks reading at home via BCC.  Hopefully you all find
Ricky/Perry's tantrums as amusing and pathetic as I do. :)

~Desiree