Mail

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Desiree Capuano & James Pendleton
250 E. Placita Lago Del Mago
Sahuarita, AZ     85629
Tel: 520-288-8200
desiree.capuano@gmail.com
japendletonjr@gmail.com
Back to Mailbox Back to mailbox
Newer Message Newer message
Older Message Older message
Re: Your loving home and parental teaching and guidance
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Sun, Jan 11 2015 1:54:39 pm
Ricky / Richard / Morgan / Parick / Patricia / Susan / whatever your chosen
alias is today,

Are you bored or something?  Your stalker-like obsession with me is truly
impressive.  The amount of time and energy spent thinking of me is
flattering, but honestly a little pathetic.  For someone who so strongly
espouses logic and intelligence, I would think that you could have grasped
that I am not interested in you.  Especially since I have directly told you
that I am not interested in you.  I realize that I am really amazing, but
please expend some of that energy towards finding a man / woman / inanimate
object that is capable of coping with your delusional nature, and providing
some small measure of happiness.  Everyone has a right to the pursuit of
happiness.  Though that is a founding principal of America, so I understand
it being foreign to a Canadian citizen like yourself.

Your obsessive pursuit of my attention seems to only pale in comparison to
your capacity for delusional transference, and cruelty towards G*****.

It is unfortunate that you chose to rob G***** of his right and
opportunity to choose for himself which parent to live with.  You
relinquished all rights a mere 2 months from his 14th birthday where he
would have been able to declare his choice in front of everyone in open
court.  It doesn't surprise me given your repeated underestimation of his
intelligence and potential; simply seeing him as a pawn and tool to use in
your obsessive quest to win me back. ("destroy me" ... Whatever you want to
call it.)

I love G***** regardless of what decision he should ultimately make.  I
know he is capable of so much, and will support him down whatever path he
should ultimately choose in whatever capacity I am able.  I may be hard on
G***** sometimes, but being a real parent means looking out for the
physical, mental, and emotional well being of your child even when it isn't
easy or popular.

I can only hope that one day you decide to strive to be a better person,
and better parent.  If not for yourself, for G*****'s sake.  He is the one
being hurt by your actions, scheming, and manipulation.

~ Desiree (Not meant as a term of endearment, please do not mistakenly take
it that way.)


On Sunday, January 11, 2015, Patrick  wrote:

>  Desiree:
>
> Allow me to also point out: Having previously waived, in court, *all* of
> my parental rights, you now have the full legal right and authority to:
> - refuse to allow G***** to visit me;
> - take away the phone and every other thing I have provided him, including
> the debit and credit cards (although you do not have the legal right to
> withhold them - you must return them to me);
> - cut off all contact and communication between G***** and me.
>
> Doing so would definitely prevent me from being able to have any influence
> on his perceptions, values, beliefs, et cetera and, thereby prevent me from
> being able to have any influence on your home environment and the
> relationship between you and him.  However, doing so would also make him
> hate you that much more and ensure that he leaves your home at the first
> opportunity and never has anything to do with you for the rest of your life.
>
> So, you see, again, we've created a situation where you have two mutually
> exclusive options but neither of them do ends favorably for you.  That is
> strategy, and the benefit of long term planning, and the benefit of
> foresight.  Remember also, that all of this was initiated by, and is the
> result of your own actions.  I am where I am because of your direct and
> explicit actions; G***** now has Canadian citizenship and cannot be
> deported from Canada and receives all of the benefits and protections of
> being a Canadian citizen the moment his foot touches Canadian soil - all
> because of your actions calling ICE.  And you can say that I've been
> manipulating G***** but that's exactly what you have done countless times
> with almost everybody you've ever met (that's why people always take your
> side when they hear your side of the story but then abandon you when they
> discover the full story).
>
> I'd also like to point out that, as always, I've been very careful to make
> sure everything I do is within the law.
>
> I've discussed all of this with G***** and I've explained to him what my
> plan is with respect to you.  I've told him if he's uncomfortable with any
> of it then I won't proceed.  He is fully aware that he is being used as a
> pawn in my plan to ruin your life and he seems to be okay with it.
>
> All the best,
> Patrick
>
>
> On 2015-01-11 9:04 AM, Patrick wrote:
>
> Good morning, Desiree.
>
> I'd like to inquire how things have been going with all the wonderful
> stuff that you are able to teach and expose G***** to which I, according
> to you, could not do.  In particular, how has that emphasis on "family"
> been working out?  Have you been able to instill in him the importance of
> "family" and how good it is to have "family"?  Would you say he's "bonded"
> with your family?  And knowing your family - is it your belief that that
> has improved him in some way?  These are loaded and/or sarcastic
> questions.  I already know the answers to them (otherwise I woudln't be
> asking), and I wouldn't expect you to answer them, not honestly anyway -
> given your aversion to reality and honesty.
>
> From what's been reported to me and from my own observations, so far all
> you've taught G***** is poor table manners and how to mimic the people
> around you rather than having your own opinion.  An important skill, I
> suppose, if you live in an environment where people get angry with you for
> being different.  Say, for example, your home.
>
> Are you still trying to convince yourself that you have the perfect little
> family?  Are you beginning to realize, yet, that G*****'s presence there
> is slowly eroding the happy, fair tale home that you're trying to hold on
> to?
>
> I know that by saying this you will react to spite me - it's what you
> people do.  Am I saying it deliberately, for that purpose?  Is it that I
> know that you're getting fed up with how he's ruining your fair tale and
> you've been having thoughts of sending him away before he starts to taint
> Sage as well - and by stating these truths to you I will provoke you to
> hang in there a little longer, so you can show me how wrong I am?
> Probably.  The longer G***** is there, with his "bad attitude", his
> indifference toward you and Sage and your family, and his subtle demeanor
> of disgust and condescencion toward you and Sage and your mother, and your
> trashy ways, the more it will instill into Sage's subconscious that he is
> inferior and inadequate.  The more it will slowly eat away at your perfect
> family.
>
> Sucks!  Now, on the one hand, you are pulled by your upbringing and years
> of conditioning, to react in the only way you know: with anger and spite,
> to want to keep G***** there because you believe that will adversely
> affect me; while on the other hand, you know I'm right and that I've been
> manipulating the situation for two years, and that as long as G***** is in
> your home you will never be happy because you will never have your fairy
> tale.
>
> So, you'll show this email to your mother and ask her what you should do.
> She's going to say I'm just trying to get under your skin and the best
> thing is to not respond at all.  She'll say that if you don't respond then
> I'll think you're unaffected and that will piss me off.  She'll say this
> because she's just like you - after all, where did you learn your behavior
> from, right?  And just like you she has the same emotional, irrational
> beliefs that a child inherently and unconditionally loves his mother.
>
> But!!!  I am relying on your mother providing you such advice.  And on you
> pretending you don't care and that you're unaffected.  I require you to
> insist on keeping G***** with you longer - the longer he's with you the
> more of an effect he'll have on Sage and the more subconscious hostility
> will seep into your home.
>
> In the end you'll take your mother's advice and not respond to this,
> you'll convince yourself (with your mother's help) that everything is fine
> in your home and that I'm the one trying to cause problems for you.  Or am
> I saying that because I believe you'll do the opposite of what I state
> you'll do - just to spite me?
>
> Let me ask you this in closing: Has the amount of "love" in your home
> increased or decreased over the past year?  It's rhetorical - I know the
> answer.
>
>
> Patrick
>
>
>