Re: Your loving home and parental teaching and guidance
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jan 11 2015 10:20:54 am
Desiree:

Allow me to also point out: Having previously waived, in court, *all* of
my parental rights, you now have the full legal right and authority to:
- refuse to allow G***** to visit me;
- take away the phone and every other thing I have provided him,
including the debit and credit cards (although you do not have the legal
right to withhold them - you must return them to me);
- cut off all contact and communication between G***** and me.

Doing so would definitely prevent me from being able to have any
influence on his perceptions, values, beliefs, et cetera and, thereby
prevent me from being able to have any influence on your home
environment and the relationship between you and him.  However, doing so
would also make him hate you that much more and ensure that he leaves
your home at the first opportunity and never has anything to do with you
for the rest of your life.

So, you see, again, we've created a situation where you have two
mutually exclusive options but neither of them do ends favorably for
you.  That is strategy, and the benefit of long term planning, and the
benefit of foresight.  Remember also, that all of this was initiated by,
and is the result of your own actions.  I am where I am because of your
direct and explicit actions; G***** now has Canadian citizenship and
cannot be deported from Canada and receives all of the benefits and
protections of being a Canadian citizen the moment his foot touches
Canadian soil - all because of your actions calling ICE.  And you can
say that I've been manipulating G***** but that's exactly what you have
done countless times with almost everybody you've ever met (that's why
people always take your side when they hear your side of the story but
then abandon you when they discover the full story).

I'd also like to point out that, as always, I've been very careful to
make sure everything I do is within the law.

I've discussed all of this with G***** and I've explained to him what
my plan is with respect to you.  I've told him if he's uncomfortable
with any of it then I won't proceed.  He is fully aware that he is being
used as a pawn in my plan to ruin your life and he seems to be okay with it.

All the best,
Patrick