Re: G*****'s gifts
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 22 2014 4:56:14 pm
But you told G***** to choose which one he wanted to keep in his room
and he chose the Xbox One and you took the other two away from him and
put them somewhere and he can't use them.  Therefore, he only has one.
Why are you taking away from him the gifts that I've provided him?  Are
you selling them to pay for meth?  Dude!  What kind of mother does that?

And how did that work out for you, taking away the consoles?  Did you
get the intended outcome of G***** wanting to spend more time with you
and Sage?  Are you starting to get the impression that he just isn't one
of you?

Anyway, it's not how many consoles someone has that matters, it's how
many games they have.  If he has 4 consoles but only one game for each;
or if he has one console but 25 games for it; which do you think is more
relevant?  I think your logic is a little backward. It would make more
sense to let him have as many consoles as he wants but limit the number
of games he can have.  But I guess logic and reason are your strong
points, huh?