Re: Telephone call
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 18 2014 6:57:37 pm
Desiree:

Which documents do you believe are falsified?  Which statements I made
are slanderous?  How do you conclude that I am making up rules as I go?
There was at least a two year gap between when I first disclosed, in
court, that my birth name was Patrick and when I actually started
going by Patrick again.  That doesn't seem very ad hoc to me.

And how do you conclude that I'm the one that has dragged anything out?
As I remember it, I had to hound you just to get clearly stated, written
approval from you for G***** to visit.  Then YOU were the one that
changed the terms less than one week before his travel date.  I simply
stated I cannot meet your new requirements because you were asking for
something that didn't exist.

And what baseless accusations are you referring to?  I always provide
specific references and examples to support my accusations - perhaps
that's why my emails are so long.

You're so ridiculous that all these things you keep accusing me of are
exactly the things that YOU have just done.  I really believe you need
to seek psychiatric help - not psychological, you need medication to fix
what's wrong with you.  At least if it's a chemical imbalance in your
brain then it means you're not really a bad person - but if it's not an
imbalance then I guess you really are just a bad person.