Re: Telephone call
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 18 2014 5:20:05 pm
Patrick,

You do NOT have my permission to post "that" or any other phone call to any
other site, storage, or other location.  Further, you do not have my
permission to record me, use my voice, photo, or likeness in any way.

As for the rest of your diatribe... Stating a name does not make it
reality.  I know you believe that stating something with enough conviction,
and repetition backed by falsified documents changes reality, but that is
not the case.  I regularly call you all sorts of names. For example, when I
called you Asshole, does that constitute a name change?  Will your next
Alias / Stolen identity be Asshole Smith?  Will you expect that since I
have now called you Asshole in writing that it is a form of formal
acknowledgement?  Just curious... I know you like to make these rules up as
you go, so any response I will consider to be factual "at this point in
time."

As for the visitation, you have met my stated criteria.  As such, per prior
agreement, G***** will be visiting his father Richard.  (We
discussed this already, remember?)  Had you not dragged this out with
theatrics, slander, and baseless accusations, it would never have been an
issue.  Please just get to the point next time.

~ Doris Day (aka Desiree)