Re: Telephone call
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 18 2014 4:22:16 pm
Desiree:

I was being sarcastic.  I don't need your permission to put the audio of
the phone call, or anything else, including your likeness, on the web
site - First Amendment.  The Constitution of the country you seem to
think is so great, and all that.

I'll read the rest of your email when I get home.

Cheers,
Patrick