Telephone call
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 17 2014 8:30:36 pm
Desiree:

You don't mind if I post that telephone call on the web site, do you?

Anyway, listen, I was hoping to not mention that Kim Baker thing until
we went to court - I like to surprise you at the last minute - you're so
amusing the way you always lose control and freak out.

As I was saying when you hung up (a very white trash response to losing
a debate, by the way), if you don't allow G***** to proceed with the
visitation as previously agreed you are actually helping my cause.  I
know that the best way to hurt you, permanently, is emotionally, not
through your reputation, finances, or career (remember I told you many
months ago that that other stuff I was doing was just to distract
you?).  And what could be more effective than for your child to utterly
despise you because of your own actions?  By telling G***** he could
visit for the entire break, then completely revoking that for no
reasonable cause you have completely obliterated the last shred of
respect and tolerance he had for you.  And there's the other aspect: the
court!  You see, the court has never seen you try to interfere with
visitation before because there's always been an order compelling you.
Now, I can show the court that you absolutely agreed, in writing, to the
visit, then after I payed for the plane tickets you refused for what the
court will consider a very unacceptable reason.  You see: YOU DON'T
THINK THINGS THROUGH!  You're a fool, Desiree.  That's why you are where
you are.

On May 27, 2014 you sent me an email, wherein you called me Patrick.
Therefore, as of that time you clearly knew my name was Patrick.

Your's truly,
Patrick

P.S. Please try to understand, I have no emotional interest in any of
this - I don't believe in emotions, remember?  I'm sure you could tell
by my tone on the telephone that it is very unlikely you could do
anything to upset me.