Re: G*****'s travel plans
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 15 2014 3:21:13 pm
Patrick,

I can tell that reading comprehension is not your strong suit based on your
previous response.  Please try to focus here, as it involves G*****.

Do you have identification (legal or otherwise) that you are able to
present, stating that you are Richard should you be challaged while
G***** is in your custody?  This is very important because if anything
should happen, G***** is not authorized to be in the care of custody of
anyone other than Richard, regardless of what you may call yourself.

There is a very real possibily of negative ramifications should this not be
the case.  I would prefer to spare both G***** and you from that.

I am trying to be proactive and look out for everyone's best interest
here.  Please try to be cooperative, I know it is difficult.

~ Desiree