Re: G*****'s travel plans
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 15 2014 2:32:37 pm
Desiree:

All of my ID says Patrick.  You have the sole authority to allow
G***** to be in the care of any person you so wish.  So your statement
that "G***** is not authorized to be in the care or custody of anyone
other than Richard" is incorrect.  You also had no issue with it
during his Fall Break - I was just as much Patrick at that time as I
am now.  As for anything proving I am G*****'s father, that's already
established with the Canadian and BC governments.  There's no dispute
about that.  It sure seems the only one being difficult here is you.  I
have no problems or issues - you're the one backing out of what you've
already promised to G*****...but then that's your thing, isn't it?

If you are going to make comments like "I Can tell that reading
comprehension is not your strong suit" then at least explain how you are
drawing that conclusion.  What part of my previous email would be
indicative of that?

Please also note, that I have discussed this matter with G***** and he
fully understands what is going on.

Patrick