Re: G*****'s travel plans
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 15 2014 7:37:02 am
Patrick,

You will recall that In my consent, I expressly stated that G***** is to
be in the sole custody of his father Richard and that any other
personage would be considered kidnapping and not allowed.  Those were the
terms.  You acknowledged receipt as well, but please read below to refresh
your memory:

"During this period of time he is to remain in the sole care of his father
Richard, an no one else."

Richard's untimely demise would seem to make adherence to this clause this
impossible.

Having G***** convey the message was wishful thinking on my behalf that it
would be received and met with understanding rather than the venom and
immediate rejection that I am frequently faced with.  It was not meant as a
form of manipulation, coercion, or whatever "message passing" that you may
infer/interpret the intent to have been.

All that being said, can we please just be adults here and have some normal
issues?  You are correct in stating that the only one hurt by this behavior
is G*****.

You can be whoever you want to be the rest of the time... James Dean, Marry
Poppins, or even the Queen of England.  I really don't care.  It doesn't
matter.  Further, It doesn't matter if I believe whatever you are taking to
be your present identity is factual.

Where G***** is involved you need to suck it up and be Richard.
Wether that be a made up or previously assumed identity.  Richard is
who is on all pertinent information pertaining to G*****.  Work with me
here.

May you please confirm that during his time in Canada, G***** will be and
remain in the sole custody of Richard?