Re: Motion for alternative service
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 10 2014 8:29:42 pm
Good evening.  I just reviewed all of the emails I have sent you in the
past 6 months and am unable to find one wherein I stated that Richard
never existed.  The closest I can find is a statement that Richard
is not now, nor ever was, under the current laws of all relevant
jurisdictions, my legal name.

Anything more is your inference.