Re: G***** travel dates
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Wed, Nov 26 2014 7:53:34 am
You are a reasonably smart individual.  I apologize for making the
assumption that you would be capable of comprehending the intent of the
previous affirmation.

Allow me to be more clear:
I permit G***** to travel to Vancouver, Canada on December 20, 2014,
and subsequently return to Phoenix, AZ on January 3, 2015.  During this
period of time he is to remain in the sole care of his father Richard,
an no one else.  Further, G***** is not permitted to travel to any
location outside of Vancouver during that time until his return to Phoenix
AZ on January 3, 2015.  Any deviation from the above stated itinerary will
be inferred to be in violation of the above stated agreement, and may be
interpreted as but not limited to kidnapping.

P.s. G***** has stated that while in Canada he would like to visit Santa
Claus in a mall as it is closer to the North Pole.  Please may you confirm
that you will facilitate this request.