Re: G***** travel dates
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Nov 26 2014 7:31:07 am
Thank you.

I don't believe I am incapable of comprehending.  I choose NOT to make
assumptions about other peoples' intended meanings.  It is my belief it
is better to request clarification, than to make a potentially incorrect
assumption.  Particularly, when there is as much animosity between the
parties as there is between us.

My desire is to have written documentation of your agreement to allow
G***** to travel to a specific location on a specific date and to
return to you on a specific date so there is no potential for either
party to claim they thought otherwise, later.  I think that is a
reasonable desire given your history of changing your mind and backing
out of commitments.

I will make every reasonable effort to facilitate any request by G*****
to visit any person acting as the fictional character Santa Claus,
during his upcoming visit with me.