Re: G***** travel dates
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 25 2014 7:54:49 pm
Desiree:

I'm terribly sorry to interrupt again, but I do wish to point out that
in your most recent email you referred to G***** using the possessive
"my son", while referring to something (or in this case someONE) which
is just as much MY son.  The psychology of such an expression is that
you are:
a) asserting your ownership and possession of the subject (G*****) over
the other party (me);
b) demonstrating that you, at least subconsciously, think of the subject
(G*****) as a possession - not as an independent person with his own mind;
c) demonstrating that you are capable of viewing the subject (G*****)
only in terms of how it (he) relates to you and not as a separate entity
capable of existing independently of you.

Just thought I'd point that out...you know, in case you decide you would
actually like to become a better person someday.