Re: G***** travel dates
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 25 2014 7:33:27 pm
Desiree:

I shall give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you sincerely
do not understand the request and it's intention.

Before I spend a bunch of money on G*****'s travel, accommodations, and
activities, I desire from you a written commitment that you will permit
him to travel and to remain in my charge for a clearly specified period
of time.  Particularly, that you will permit him to travel to Vancouver
on a specified date and travel back to Phoenix on another specified
date, and that you will permit him to remain in my care for the duration
of time between those two dates.

My previous request for clarification was because your original response
stated only two dates with the word "to" between them.  It was not a
complete sentence and, therefore, was open to broad interpretation.

On a sidenote, I respectfully request you stop referring to me as
"Richard".  It is not my legal name and, under the current laws of
Canada, British Columbia, the United States of America, California, and
Arizona (in other words, all relevent jurisdictions) it never was.  Just
as your legal name, and name of choice, is Desiree Capuano and I
respectfully refer to you as such - rather than insisting on referring
to you as Desiree Tomlin or Desiree Riess, I would expect you to behave
with the same level of courtesy and respect toward me.

Now, if you wouldn't mind, may you please forward me an email stating
the following (in fact you can just copy and paste it into an email):

I permit G***** to travel to Vancouver, Canada on December 20,
2014, to return to Phoenix, AZ on January3, 2015, and to remain in the
care of Patrick during that period of time.

Thank you!