Re: desireecapuano.com domain and related services
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Shayne Tuchfarber <shayne.tuchfarber@phoenix.gov>
Date: Sun, Nov 02 2014 6:27:20 pm
Good evening, Detective Tuchfarber.

As you may recall, three months ago I agreed, in good faith, to refrain
from my pursuits against Desiree Capuano, with the understanding that
you would arrange to have a representative of the Phoenix PD speak with
G***** regarding his custody desires and Desiree's drug use in his
presence, as well as, investigating Desiree's ongoing involvement in
drug use and trafficking.

That three month duration has since expired and I have upheld my part of
the agreement.  I have refrained from all active pursuits against
Desiree.  I am informed, however, that the actions you had agreed to
pursue have not transpired.  I shall, therefore, consider our agreement
void.  I shall proceed with my originally intended pursuits with respect
to Miss Capuano, as discussed in July of this year.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at
your convenience.

Sincerely,
Patrick

On 07/31/2014 12:21 PM, shayne.tuchfarber@phoenix.gov wrote:
> You are correct about that.
>
> Thanks for the time frame, that should be plenty.
>
> Shayne

busy and probably have many, much higher priority cases to deal with.

investigation and are giving us time to speak with G*****.
> It is my understanding that school is starting in the next week or two, depending
on the distict. I would ask that you allow us time to not remove him from
> his first week or two of school.
>
> Let me know your thoughts and again, I appreciate your time.
> Shayne

you will not be subject to any US law?
>> If you could clarify for me please and thank you.
>>
>> Shayne

other US based hosting provider) I intend to transfer the hosting of the
aforementioned domain, and all services thereto related, to my own servers, which are
based outside the US and will, therefore, not only not be subject to US laws and
regulations, but will also be under the exclusive control and authority of...well,
me.

>> If you gave any objections to thus intended change please submit them at this
time.

>> Thank you for your time and for your ongoing support of the Desiree Capuano
Foundation.